The adventures of Marky and Frankie the MF5445 - Born on 09.05.2008

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right Adamski... but I can't really powerharrow my carpark now can I  :D :D :D

Can you buy me some land please... one pass of my back garden and I'd be all done  :-[:D :D

If i win the lottey yes, but only if you buy me some should you win the lottery :D :D :D

A bit more 'poo crew' work today... another load of muck to my local allotment society this time... here's what you call a trailer load  ;D - made Frankie snort going up Bar Hill I can tell you  :o;D:D :D

th_VIDEO0021.jpg

Bucket is on and in use.... I can't wait to get a job I can use her in anger with  ;D - Got some horsey poo to clear in the next few weeks... provided it stays dry as access is through someones lovely garden and across a very nicely mown lawn  :)

IMAG0103.jpg

What we need now is 10ft of snow  ;D

So have you taken the loader of yet mark? im on a losing war path about my loader been on when i dont need it, eg trailer work, dirt work or silage....

You must need a numpty for that bucket...... of cant frankie handle a bigger bucket :D

still got one more paddock to clean the soot out of her, no hill in this one,

Did you have any luck with quick silver?

You want me to go see my MF dealer, get him to get that 5445 from puddys yard to up here... steel his toy  ;D:-\

Loader's not been off her yet Nick..

As for the bucket.. it is a little small isn't it  :-[:D :D - I bought it over the phone... not my best purchase.... but I only need something to push some waste up with and tinker around the yard with really  :-\

Not done anything about the quicksilver yet mate...  :-[ - will be doing so though... as for the 5445 cabriolet... she's sweet... send her over to me please... puddy won't mind I am sure  ;D

It is a bit buddy... I have plans for Fanny to get a loader as well you see  ;) .... I've seen one cheap in the farmers guide.. MF one at that  ;D

I still need ag tyres mate really... I have to run around my local farmers yard at times mate and it can get pretty boggy to say the least  :o

so are you going to buy a wieght box for the back.

Nar... no real need for one really..

is the bucket called arthur as its only arthur full sized bucket :D  my mate made his own bucket for his quickie loader, much stronger than the off the peg ones and 1/2 the price :o  why does ya fanny need a loader? wish i had the cash to burn like you do :D;D

Arthur...I like that Mike... I agree on the quickie buckets mate... not that good and a LOT of money...

As for burning money... I work hard.. and TRY to play hard  ;)

Good to see you getting her dirty Mark - I bet you were quickly down through the gears with that load :D :D

Indeed I was... poor old girl... she had her ears well and truly pinned back at times... 2nd gear up the hill - sounded nice mind you  - got quite a bark and a whistle to her when she grunts  :)

Never seen wheel stud / nuts markers ( or what ever you call those yellow indicator thingys ) on a tractor before but a good idea no doubt. You had+better watch out for any jokers about Mark you know.... the ones that would tamper with them to make you think you had slack stud / nuts ;) ;)