The adventures of Marky and Frankie the MF5445 - Born on 09.05.2008

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks live you had a brillant day Marky, would love to see a bale, being well baled :D. Looks like a lovly morning too. Poor Frankie staying out all night, she will be cold and a fox may scare her :D :D :) :) :)

Thanks Addy... when you eventually come over mate you can make a bale with me buddy  ;)

With the MF system does it also allow you to lower it to the last and still not hit the ground? Very impressive loader I think ;)

It does mate.... indeedy.... a very good loader I must say  :)

To lift the front wheels you ned it out of softdrive.. with the 100ltr/min combined flow (on Frankie) it's like a rocket ship as well

Awesome Mary.......

So did you manage to bale all that without getting your hands dirty? Or did you just drive it there and then come home once it was all in position???

What is the sticjer on the liknk arm controls???

So i guess your one of those farmers that drives with his loader on the road at full height then  ::) ::):D :D

And not much of a conscious operator are you would of thought you would of put the forks down on the bucket to stop pikeys or is the yard all locked up  :-\ :-\ :o :o or you just hoping someone takes it so you can get a full size bucket  :D :D

Guess your right Rob you'd have to be pretty hard up to go anywhere near that outfit  :D :D :D

Jez the sticker says "do not fully raise baler inside building" but it doesn't say which building  ::)  :o :o how bads your eyesight  :D :D don't answer that you should of seen what i done Sunday night  :'( :'( :'(

Looks like a good days proffit mark, noce to see some pics of her doing some work, why did you take your bucket and not the forks?? that rear bounce works realy well dont it, saves you trying to turn a corner on your wheels barkes, do you drive on the road in 4wd?

I wonder how he is getting on today  ??? ???

He must of finished by now or perhaps he is just counting the cash  ;)

Actuall more likey he has gotta spend his takings on something else so has probably stopped off a the nearest MF sales yard  :D :D :D

Bless his little cotton socks  :-*

Well chaps... I'm hoooooome... 2 bloody hours...

All finished up... two good days work as well... we made 24.5 bales of stinky white plastic... Frankie is now on 207 hours... so I think (without looking back to see what she was yesterday AM)... I've done 17 hours work in two days...

The loader came in really handy for this job as well.. I went inside the skip and pulled the stuff out with the forks... the bucket was handy for cleaning up... and scraping the yard clean after we had finished.

I had two of my chaps on it today (Lumpy Pumpy and Tommy two-*****)... so I was pretty much a spectator and tractor driver  ;D

I snapped a few more pics if anyone wants to see them ???

Now then....

Frankie started at the flick of the key this morning... in minus 4 conditions - god bless her...

4wd on the road... NEVER Nick... would ruin my tyres

Si... I can never make my mind up on the loader front... but my current policy (set to change daily).. is no forks on the road (too dangerous for other road users)... bucket on (or nothing on)... low to the ground in daylight... up (just so you can see under it) at night as you can't anything otherwise (headlight beam I mean)...

Nice to see Lumpy is driving this recycling baling project  ;)

Don't talk to me about Lumpy... It took me 1 hour 50 mins (ish) to get there in Frankie... we gave him a map and satnav... it took him 2 hours 20 minutes  >:(:D :D

Mind you... to be fair... he has worked like a trojan horse today... I've never met such a grafter... fit as a butchers dog.... I had to keep telling him to stop for a ***.... at one point we got arguing about when to stop.. with me telling him to take a break... heavy old work as well... and VERY VERY messy  :o :'(