The adventures of Marky and Frankie the MF5445 - Born on 09.05.2008

Yes I would have to agree with Mike fully welded up centres like 50k versions should have been ordered I feel :-[

You need to order that 58 plate 6465 soon Marky - from what I heard its October delivery date now :o

I'm hearing January for 64's now my end  :o :o

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couldnt you have 50k wheels fitted  ??? as they are solid no bolts  :-\

what tractors have you got hedge cutters on sp  :-\ we got a ford 4600, ford 7610 ,nh 7840 weve never had wheels brake  :-\ the only things that brake with us is the booms which a bit of weld fixes  ;):)

the ones they had trouble with were a massey 6180 and a massey 6270 both with reco ferri 6meter machines (heavey duty contractor ones)

i have a 5.9meter spearhead on a 2wd jd 3040 and had no problems ;)

odd she didnt come on solids since the dealer knew what you were doing with her, shame on them realy,

I was at my massey daler the othere day and he had a 7480 there, it had a Huge tyre defect on it, on the rear, was michilen tyres, half inch deep buy quater inch wide by 3 foot long grove in the tyre wall inder a layer of rubber so he didnt see it till he noticed the ripple in the rubber, he was ment to send it to a farmer that day  :o at least he caught it before it was a problem

On my old JD 6410, i towed a 10 ton silage wagon and tip trailer and i was for ever snaping the bolts from the dish to the rim :-\ :-\ one or 2 a week when i was carting sand, was a real ***** honsetly, we welded up the wheels then shore the main center hubs off, woops, we got solids in the end ;)

odd she didnt come on solids since the dealer knew what you were doing with her, shame on them realy,

I was at my massey daler the othere day and he had a 7480 there, it had a Huge tyre defect on it, on the rear, was michilen tyres, half inch deep buy quater inch wide by 3 foot long grove in the tyre wall inder a layer of rubber so he didnt see it till he noticed the ripple in the rubber, he was ment to send it to a farmer that day  :o at least he caught it before it was a problem

On my old JD 6410, i towed a 10 ton silage wagon and tip trailer and i was for ever snaping the bolts from the dish to the rim :-\ :-\ one or 2 a week when i was carting sand, was a real Fruity Fellow honsetly, we welded up the wheels then shore the main center hubs off, woops, we got solids in the end ;)

What does that translate in to?  :D

No pictures of Ben's antics

wasn that bad, didnt crash! :D, reversed using mirrors only ;D....marky wouldnt let me drive in the muddy puddle though!....thought i did ok considering i've never driven a tractor like that.....and only a 135 and fanny before (case was a bad dream :D :D :D)

Try and make sure you dont get a Fendt marky you'd either hate it for all computer bits or you'll get back into frankie and go whats this knob with 1-4 on :D :D

Do you find frankie 'bobs' when empty with all that weight on front?

tell you what marky, i bet she doesnt bobble with the baler once the extra front end loader weight goes on mate, that will settel her down no end

cant wait till i get to have a spin either, long time since i got to drive a big ttractor like that now, last one being the 1250