land rovers

marshman

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's even covered 1000 miles yet Bill... but it's looking neglected already  >:(

better give it too me then :D, we had to pull a new one out a the east kent ploughing match today, saying that is had a 3.5ton turn table trailer and he got futher than nissians with no trailer on :D :D

• 2 months later...

Well, had a trial at the weekend. Blooming wet and very cold.

Snowing on the way there had about 2inchs on the ground nearly all the way untill we got there, odd, one sec there was snow on the road then a few feet away none  :D Anyway  a freind on Dads took some pics (not me i forgot my camra) and i thought i would post them up here. Not many really. Might be able to find a few more of him.

No order

V8 POWER 8)

core23-11-08096.jpg

core23-11-08097.jpg

zukie vit :-[

core23-11-08092.jpg

Disco 8)

core23-11-08091.jpg

Last ones

New/07 90 brave man, on bf goodrich Mud/trerrain Not very good tyres at all and let the landie down. Also the driver was new to offroading and nearly endded up putting his 90 in our 110 :o Nice bloke though and got better as the day went on, by home time he was doing much better  ;)

Dented too, not done that day though. :o:-*:-* :-*

core23-11-08090.jpg

core23-11-08081.jpg

Any our beastie poor old girl

core23-11-08089.jpg

Surely the suzuki should be the *** wagon espcially the wideboy version (hairdressers car) :o;D ;D

Umm, could be, good off road though i have to say. We call the gwagon the Gaywagon as it kinda sounds the same and its a standing joke the bloke who ownes it (a very good faimly freind) is *** . No idea how it started because he is marrid with kids and he is a hudge 6.6ft bloke who is in no way *** :D :D

WOWSERS... some great pics addy..

The V8 looks like a lovely machine...

The new 90 is an XS spec as well  :o :o - is he nuts  :o??? - or rich  ???:D :D

Your 110 looks like a real off-roader mate... proper piece of kit... I reckon Mrs F's will have to have the cover removed... they look so much better like that mate  :-*:-*

Sweeeeet

Thanks for sharing... you make me want to go out in the mud now...

PS... I was sitting in the new limited edition 60th aniversary one today... Ummm Umm Umm... only £31k  :o :o

Thanks Marky mate, i must admit i do think it looks better with the top off.

As for the Bloke in the new 90, i think he is very rich and nuts as well.

Marky you have to please yes, i was druleling over the 60th one on neneoverlands website today ummmmmm they are so nice, i dont think they will lose money top bad either as there are only going to be 150odd mate mate, good investment i think. GO on GO on  :D :D :-*

Oh and thanks Rhys mate, didnt notice your post then matey.

LORD MARK FERGUSON >:( you can get £1500 off you lucky so and so, and i bet your not skint  :P:D I will polish Frankie, Fanny and maivs. Clean Mrs F other landy, clean your bm and was your dog just to touch it if you got one  :D;):) :) :) :)

Now we are talking Ad  :D :D - have you not sat in one yet then mate ???

Those sumptious recaro seats  :-*:-*

The chromed gear sticks...

The lights in the centre box...

:-*:-* :-*

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm urggggggggggggggggg ummmmmmm druel druel  :D

No i havent mate, none at the local dealer  :'( :'( :'( :'(