Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

mmm box looks like the proper version to me, but there again they are both the same from memory ,the tractor looks wrong though, looks to dark unless its the pictures/lighting

The box has the Modelafrmer sticker on it tho  ;)  But the pic could be stolen?  :-\

just reported it to ebay anyway, his title is misleading alone saying its a limited edition, its a convo nothing else, and hes used a grey limited one to do it, what a plonker

I just wrote to him asking what it is, a real ltd ed or a convo.

I think he has used the same text on a lot of model he has sold, could be a genuine mistake.....when you sell stuff on ebay you can sell one item, then take a shortcut by selling a "similar item", ebay remembers the catagories you sold the last item and all the text you wrote, he may have sold lots of stuff with the same text under it not realising!

or he could be a plonker  :laugh:

Pretty nice huh only thing it is not an FTF tractor it is a Model Farmer 2nd edition anniversary tractor........thats why it has the MF sticker on it... ;)

Well, guess everybody agrees its a copy.

But can anybody tell me what I am to expect paying for a genuine one ?? .

Sonny

Edit: Ãctually I have both, Bronze and dark metallic grey versions, but I would like to know how much the going rate is for the bronze version.

have to say sonny i have not seen a bronze one for sale yet mate, so price is hard to tell right now

Thx for the info mate.

Just made an correction on my question. I actually have both versions, bronze and dark metallic grey, bought them at Zwolle, only three where seen for sale there by me and a friend, I bought one, and ,my friend is still sad he didnt. There was 1 for sale at 200 euros, and the 2 other for 110 euros each.

I guess it was a lucky buy for me as I didnt know how rare it was till I had a closer look at the box when I came home.

Sonny

i know a few have sold for 250 euro's.. at that kind of money for a model costing only 80 odd quid to acquire.. it's not entirely surprising that some have chosen to sell it.

With only a 100 made I dont think its that surpricing that it got a higher value so fast. Just look at the Siku Black Beauty Fendt 936, a lot more were made of that, and it still goes for silly money, there was a a few at Traktorado, all priced at 350 euros, so it could easily be that the bronze Valtra hasnt reached its peak price yet.

Sonny.

Use to be a britains cattle lorry? Scratch built chassis and mud guards? custom wheels? more like a blob of paint in the middle!!  Aldi special with a britains flat bed body chucked on more like it and as for the buy it now price :of ......I dont think so

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRITAINS-UH-SIKU-massey-ferguson-livry-lorry-conversion_W0QQitemZ220546321018QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN?hash=item335995ca7a

It isn't worth half the buy it now  price, it isn't as if it has add details added. there isn't even a rear bumper or lights. . . It looks nice but it's an easy one to do, parts and time. . . . £50 tops.