Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

haha caught there, thought id put a stupidly high bid on to get it, cant tell you how suprised i was when it wasnt even enough.

hi robert my rules are 31.40 for a3140 nd 33.50 for a 3350, but i wont be bidding on anymore thats me got enuf to complete my wishlist of 40/50 series deere variations for my collection, regards brian

after getting my prices some what Low :of  at my 1st ever  spalding 2010 sale i check some of the ebay stuff & ebay shops , afew of the other dealers / sellers said they d notice i got my prices more in line  with theres  this time round  , i replyed  that i ed check there sites witch made  them smile  :D   

not heard of these before, but they claim to be 1/32 scale, and we do all want a nice crew cab pick up truck after all, even if it does need a new paint job to sort it??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Coast-Guard-Rescue-Boat-Mitsubushi-4x4-Toy-Car-/230501858392?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item35aafb3c58