Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

coming down in price already, last weekend the same seller had these for sale at 160 euros or 133 quid , now hes down to 99 quid??? or 118 euros roughly, maybe they aint selling as well as they thought, i can only remember seeing 5 or 6 people walking round with one in their hands/bags thats for sure

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CIH4000-Rare-Limited-Edition-International-1455XL-1983-Tractor-Scale-1-16-/271108314077?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item3f1f5093dd

I am tempted by this but if it does as have bits missing I'm pretty screwed for getting replacements because lets face it the model i worthless unless it is 100% DBP?

As was i but over 80 was too much for me, can you not buy them of dbp for 150 new still? The cab front looks badly chipped, so not sure if it requires more than paint, and it seems to need alot of paint touched up, so will be hard to make mint again

As was i but over 80 was too much for me, can you not buy them of dbp for 150 new still? The cab front looks badly chipped, so not sure if it requires more than paint, and it seems to need alot of paint touched up, so will be hard to make mint again

I'm pretty sure these are long since sold out new? Think the 1174 ended production a long time ago. The seller of this doesn't provide very good pictures and as you say it only needs for one piece to be damaged (like a crack or bend in the bonnet) and the buyer will end up with a rather expensive set of wheels!!