Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Another one to watch is; britainsmad

I bought a tractor off him today and received an email back from him signed off as; ptc1967 the same person who had placed about 8 bids on the item, watch this space!!

Only one of the feedback from each ebay member actually registers on your ebay score, ie; if you sold 20 items to the same person and they left you 20 lots of positive feedback, your feedback score would only go up by one point, If you then sold them another item a month later, and they left you positive feedback again, your score would not alter.

I got a full refund on the tractor from britainsmad earlier tonight after confronting the seller, I think he started to realise I wasn't a happy chappie!! I've taken the liberty of leaving him some not so positive feedback, just in case he manages to keep trading.

I noticed 1grom999 wasn't trading anymore earlier today, I've been viewing the blossoming relationship between him and pinkkitten in"my ebay" and all the items dissappeared this afternoon. Well done to who :)ever reported him if it was someone on here. :)

It's pretty straight forward reporting problems to ebay, go to the help page and use the search bar to find your problem subject and then its pretty much a case of sending an email to ebay. Remember the portacabin Ihatepoundland? The winning bidder on that was a crooked something or other, I received an email shortly after the auction ended from the winning bidder wanting to pay me ?4,000 for it, the only catch being that I forwarded ?3,000 to a third party by western union!!! I reported it to ebay as I knew it to be a fraud attempt. Within an hour I had received a final value credit on the sale and the buyer was no longer a registered user.