Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

I`ll let u know if the boxes are dented  when they arrive.  ;D

I was sceptical about the low price .............still unsure ! ???

I have an old friend who cynically says if a thing seems to good to be true it usually is !

:) I also had a delivery today.......my 4 siku grape harvesters arrived today.no damage to boxes  ha ha! farmer palmer , no damage to items in fact none had ever been removed from the boxes.

one happy bunny here  a good deal done. ?2 .58 each was a truly crazy ebay  price !,

I have another old saying  bit in the same vein as the other one when this subject was mentioned .............the bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten  .....in my experience, it`s  VERY true

John

A question on the DX 6.50

A lot of folks on this forum are less than impressed with that model in that it's made up of bits of other tractors and isn't very accurate to say the least, so...... Why do they make an arm and a leg on ebay?

If it's a crappy model, I'd rather not have it, does that change, the closer you get to completing your collection.

I'm not dumping on how anyone collects, ya spends yer money how ya likes.

People do seem to pay daft money on occasion, I saw an unboxed county go for about ?85 2 weeks ago, And an Ertl Fordson for ?70+ which was worth a third of that! If I knew the guy who'd sold them, I'd shake him by the hand and congratulate him on his sales techniques!!  ;)