Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

you could make money doing this, setup you own agency. ?

Go around ebay, when you spot a dodgy user, you write to him or her and say" i know your up to no good on ebay, Send me cheque for ?10 or i'll shop ya"

I'm not sure if its legal?

If someone got 2000 + feedback there not gonna want to loose it are they!

detective cuttsco!!!

Is it just me or are some people totally crazy? In the past ten minutes on ebay I have seen two unboxed mb tracs go for ?37 or more each, bang in the middle of them on the listings was a boxed one that went for ?41.99, I'm quite glad if I'm honest with  you, I bought the boxed one! :o

I thought so too so  bid  for and won 4 !!!!!!!  Finally I`m back online complete with a new puter box and printer scanner  I have scanned some of my old collection before I restarted again ......no quite sure how to get them posted anywhere  but  anyway ......... here`s another thought about cheap Siku stuff on ebay.I have been thinking  about an Ag Bag machine and am certain one could be made out of a Siku tarmac laying machine ....I have seen some in the past go  unsold  on ebay one listed at the moment I`m planning to have a crack at  but the conversion end might be beyond me!

Have you added the seller to your favourites Rob?

Piece of cake if you have, just click on the sellers button in the favourites link on the left hand side of your ebay summary page, pick your seller off the list and view sellers items for sale.

Or am I telling grandma how to suck eggs here?  ???

I managed to buy a MIB Siku Grape Harvester for ?2.58 (rrp ?17) this morning, crazy.

Was that the same guy who had the bale wrappers for sale???, i got two of those @ ?4 each...missed out on the grape harvester by 20p!