Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

mmm someone didnt read the description well did he ben :D :D go on mate sock it to him unless he can prove different

what thats not a numpty >:( couldn't beleave how cheap it was as they go for about ?50 each so 12x ?50= ?600, so I couldn't beleave it was only ?460 ::) ::):P :P

dont need to pull the other one Simon M as I know thats what I meant and that's all that counts  :P :P ;D ;D

and i asked the question!.....'how much are they normally??' ;), i think he's safe ;)

What about this then  ??? I can't make up my mind on Brushwood stuff,  :-\ it's lovely but it's defnitely just for playing, my kids would love it, but it's so pricey. I was hoping this would be a cheap buy but it's heading way out of my range..... for the kids anyway!  :D And since I now can't afford it I don't mind posting it here!!  :D :D ;D

It's a big lot, looks like pretty well the whole range. What's it going to make?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170202839748&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

Place your bets now,  ;) more than the RRP's listed?  Surely no-one would do that???

thats being sold by a member on here ;) ;), it was/is on traderzone i think as well ??? ???

agree on the Brushwood stuff, it is more for playing i think but can be pricey. i wouldnt buy any just for display purposes ;)

Did anyone find the pictures of the Joskin trailers on the link in the listing  ???

I presume all the fencing listed below the pictures is not included in the prices listed for the buildings  ???

Might be a bargain after all  ???

that will go up if its as rare as you say mate, not one i had seen till i saw your precision topic i must confess

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...