Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Bit of a rip-off that 65. It's the 'Hachette' one, £17 to £19 in the toy fairs and thats plenty enough.  Same scenario with the David Brown Cropmaster he has listed.  Look out for a chap from France on eBay called Mickey-V (Michael Vasilliou), he's a really nice bloke and most of his Hachette tractors are buy-it-now for £14.99 + £4 post and packing.

and it appears the bonnet is parallel when it tapers 5" back towards the driver from the nose on the real one so is quite detectable.Even the corgi one is noticeably tapered.

• 2 weeks later...
so did most who bought the uh one but thats not uh its c t f and pretty rare from what i know

Still doing well at tha price...... and I think that is the third time that paticular model has been sold now!

It's a crazy world we live in though that is for sure, not that the seller is complaining.... as I'm sure he won't be!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220235566511&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012

This is the Hachette 1:43 Feild Marshall, £14.99 when I had mine.  This one will most likeley be available again in the UH 1:43 ones that are coming to the market now in the 'country' perspex boxes so it will pay to hang on.  I have been told that not all the models in this scale from the Hachette series will be re-introduced under the UH name in the UK market but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.