Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

loads of work and time spent on it but why has he 2 toned the cab?? they never came out like that ever, such a shame to spoil all that effort like that

I wouldn't rate it at that either, but there have been 21 of these sold on eBay (mainly 'post to Germany only') with end bids varying from 336 euros up to 516 euro (one of them was on US eBay and ended at $876), so some people either value them highly or have more money than brain (I know which I think  ;) ).

This one from funchemist was offered a couple of weeks ago at that price and didn't  sell.  There was also one from another seller offered twice for 479 euro which didn't sell, and a third offered once at 585 euro which also didn't sell.

I'm pleased I haven't got into collecting the gold models  :)

the price is not even that bad considering the gold farm show edition of 2008 did around 550 euro's (i sold two, of which one for 600 and the other for 550) and the 2009 gold farm show editions did around 400 euro's (sold 7 of those) and those had runs of 250 pieces.. Also, the Gold Plow city models that had runs of 28 or somewhere near that neighbourhood, have prices over 1000 euro's.. It is a quick way to get poor when you decide to get all the gold JD's  ;)

Whats the score with the britains bale wrappers Just seen a Volac and a Kverneland go for £27.60 and £25.85 respectivly, Im sure there is one tucked at the back of the shelve in my local toyshop, will have a look when I go to get the stieger this weekend, I think I paid £8.99 for my wrapper new.