Classic Tractor July 08

just got mine there, looks like a good read as usual, have a look at the collectors corner and the model farm :o unbelievable detail :o grain lorry looks well ;)

cheers Rory ;)

like it says in the article its been in before and its just a couple of updates

i wouldn't mind having that space and diorama

Got mine yesterday but T&M also. I haven't had time to look at either yet other than read the sad news on CT about John Moffat passing on. I visited his musuem at Hunday many years ago and saw him and his Ivel at the 2000 Millenium of power show that was held at Ingliston Edinburgh in january 2000. A sad miss in the tractor world.

I got a bit stressed waiting for this months issue  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ The mag is normally in the shops on the last Friday of the month and subscribers get it normally about 5 days beforehand, but it didn't appear :( :( :(

I have been checking the post every day since the weekend but it finally arrived on Thursday.

Rory don't do this to me, I am getting older these days and I am not sure I can stand the suspense ;D ;D ;D

phew

robbo

Robbo,

Rest assured it was as frustrating for me as it was for you. I had my bulk supply of copies delivered since last Wednesday, but for some reason the printers didn't send it out until after the bank holiday, hence the delay. As you rightly say, subs copies usually arrive at least 5 days before it's in the shops.

Very annoying because the latest T&M actually arrived with subscribers before CT.

I hope you all enjoy the issue.

Regards

Rory

Classic Tractor

itsnothereyetitsnothereyetitsnothereyet ha ha!..............its interesting when you join words together what new words you create??!!!

all i keeping getting in the mail box is pesky bills grrrr..........ha ha!.....still figure the pigeon is coming

Thanks for all the great comments.

Reference this month's 'Collectors Corner', I know we've covered Mick Cooper's model diorama before, but we had some good feedback the last time it appeared nd I thought there was enough there to warrant a revisit. Plus some of the improvements Mick has made are really good. 

I really enjoyed the visit to his collection and recommend it if you are in the Bishops Stortford area. Mick will always be pleased to take people around his diorama which must be one of the biggest around.

Regards

Rory

Classic Tractor

Cracking read as always Rory.

I assume you have more pics of Mick Coopers' layout. Any chance you could post a few (dozen?) on here so we can drool all over our keyboards?

Go on! You know you want to!  :-*

Dear SPN

I've never managed to fathom how to post pics, but if someone else wants to do it, I'll happily e-mail them the pics.

There are several more of the layout.

Rory

Its really easy if you have a photobucket account upload your photos to Photobucket and then post the links like here

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=17487.0

Dear SPN

I've never managed to fathom how to post pics, but if someone else wants to do it, I'll happily e-mail them the pics.

There are several more of the layout.

Rory

mail them to me at work Rory... mark@histonproduce.com ... I'll be glad to upload them for you mate  ;)

rory i am sure if you asked a few of the main fam builders on here they would love to help you out in collectors corner, say tris or garrett (small class) ,they have layouts to rival even the best on here, or we have a few collectors like mark with his fergy fleet to

Dear Mr Ferguson

I am in the process of e-mailing them now. about 7-8 in all, pretty big pics, so will take a while to downloand. Good luck and thanks for helping a simpleton like me post some pics up on FTF.

Regards

Rory

if the rest of the pictures are like the rest in c.t. its going to be good viewing ;D;)

Dear Mr Ferguson

I am in the process of e-mailing them now. about 7-8 in all, pretty big pics, so will take a while to downloand. Good luck and thanks for helping a simpleton like me post some pics up on FTF.

Regards

Rory

T'will bve my pleasure Mr D... I will be at work later on this arvo... so I'll get them on here then  ;) - thanks in advance for sending them over