Recent Travels - Updated 23rd AUGUST

CX820Joe

I like the sound of that idea, and would be happy to help if I can!

I'll drop Andy a PM next week to test the water...I thought there was somewhere for Albums on the Formun in the past but I may be getting confused with summit else

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pictures since Joe - is that another Laverda (152 perhaps) in the shed behind the 120 ???

Poor old Volvo although I admit we did similar with our 780 Special :'(

Yes Colm, Its the same M152 that appears on page 2 of this thread, I do have a few other photos of it which I keep meaning to post up for you!  Do you know what the header size is at all - its an A420 if that helps ???

Yes Colm, Its the same M152 that appears on page 2 of this thread, I do have a few other photos of it which I keep meaning to post up for you!  Do you know what the header size is at all - its an A420 if that helps ???

14ft head then I would think Joe ;)

I'll drop Andy a PM next week to test the water...I thought there was somewhere for Albums on the Formun in the past but I may be getting confused with summit else

There was a photo album bit to the forum i had forgotten about that. It must have dissappeared when it all changed over :-\

• 10 months later...

Its almost a year since anything was added to this topic :o

So far this year I had seen nothing combine wise, except for a Claas parked up on a rainy day, but having had no rain for over 24 hours I went for a little walk to see if the CX820 was working - unfortunately it wasn't, however I heard something in the distance and walked a bit further and was quite amazed to see this working:

P1020121.jpg

P1020122.jpg

P1020125.jpg

P1020126.jpg

P1020127.jpg

P1020131.jpg

Never seen one of these particular Masseys before.  A 1986 machine according to DVLA site - well, first registered then at any rate.  Could be older given the Q plate.  Hope you like the photos and hope this will bring a change in luck combine wise!

Just had a really good nosey through your thread Joe some lovely photographs and a fanstastic variety of machines you have captured, especially the older machines. That MF 530 looks in very nice condition, never seen one of those before in the flesh, looking forward to seeing more. :)

Regards

David

Ok The bulk uploader is playing up so will only subject you to five photos!

First off a map to show where the field is:

fields.jpg

Now the combine:

P1020192.jpg

TM155 on carting duties - farmer has replaced the old Marstons with new Richard Western for this season:

P1020220.jpg

Back up the field again:

P1020224.jpg

Emptying on the move:

P1020240.jpg

And finally a long-distance shot from when I had left, just as the CX was opening up a new field:

P1020275.jpg

Hope you like :)

Archived