A few lumps of iron at the sales.......

JC

Jason

don't do this to me :( :( :( :( :( :( :(, what is the SAME next to the Belarus

robbo

I don't know Robbo.... it was set too far back between the other two for a picture otherwise I would have got one.....

I like the first Nash and also the Nuffy ;D ;D

Now then on the Leylands one looks to have whire wheels and one looks to have silver one  :-\

Did you buy any tractors Jason or was it just a nosey ???

I like the first Nash and also the Nuffy ;D ;D

Now then on the Leylands one looks to have whire wheels and one looks to have silver one  :-\

Did you buy any tractors Jason or was it just a nosey ???

No, no tractors.... went up buying other stuff.  ;)

More scrap iron so Jason in the machinery section ;D

Some nice tractors there - would have found it hard to keep my hands in my pockets - unfortunately we never get that type of sale over here - a visit to Cheffins is a must at some stage in the next 18 months ;D

what did the 574? with loader and spare wheels in the bucket make jason, also the 414?? with yellow loader (no cab) in back ground of one of ya pics  and there was a original ferguson trailer (wood was original with a quick paint job)  i ask as i went with my mate to deliver them last saturday with his lorry ;) there was ment to be a super major with the above but my mate bought it before it went on the lorry :o

what did the 574? with loader and spare wheels in the bucket make jason, also the 414?? with yellow loader (no cab) in back ground of one of ya pics  and there was a original ferguson trailer (wood was original with a quick paint job)  i ask as i went with my mate to deliver them last saturday with his lorry ;) there was ment to be a super major with the above but my mate bought it before it went on the lorry :o

No idea what they made Mike, like I said earlier I wasn't there for the tractor sale.... just had a mooch around them while waiting for one of the other auctions to start.  ;)

what model is that belarus, as i know of one like that down here with a logging kit on it,crane and trailer set up

That is a Belarus MTZ 52 from the late 60's early 70's  I have one over here in Canada that I used to tractor pull with when we where the main dealers for UMO Belarus tractors when we lived in Wales U.K. I fitted  a  perkins 510 V8 with turbo added from a dodge fire engine it is just over 200hp,I have never had problems with the back end or gearbox. They would be a brilliant tractor in the woods with 4wd and bomb proof similar to a county.

That is a Belarus MTZ 52 from the late 60's early 70's  I have one over here in Canada that I used to tractor pull with when we where the main dealers for UMO Belarus tractors when we lived in Wales U.K. I fitted  a  perkins 510 V8 with turbo added from a dodge fire engine it is just over 200hp,I have never had problems with the back end or gearbox. They would be a brilliant tractor in the woods with 4wd and bomb proof similar to a county.

cheers mate, must get a pic or two of the logger one down here, has the roof mounted crane ect on it with a trailer on the back