case steiger 9150 4 wd in 1/32

limegreen

It'd be good to see some clearer photos of this, though it looks like a big improvement over the old model, though that did have a three point hitch, I wonder if this will, or whether it will just have the hook/eye?

Bill hasn't been around for a while now, does anyone know how come?

Hi everybody,

As we all know, Ertl is the leader in re-issues.

Now the Case International 9150 has other tires and a glazed cab.

The model is looking OK for me but there´s no fantasy from RC2.

RC2 should make a fine machine for the 4-WD´s.

I have just made my hollidays at Tyro Toys and I have made Hans Tyroller a nice Case 2470 in white.

This model will come out in September so don´t make some .

Jacco

It appears to have a very long nose doesn't it?  Looks to be normal from photos of the real deal though.  I haven't found any pictured of this particular model this side of the pond, though I've seen quite a few of 9380's caught in British fields.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have put the pin hitch on the back of this unit.  Obviously it has a new interior and lights.

In case you weren't aware, normally this tractor painted red would have the Case International decals.  There were still a few Steiger dealers around after the merger, so a few real tractors were made with the Steiger decals instead. 

Bill Walters

post-111-132638877716_thumb.jpg

post-111-132638877736_thumb.jpg

It is a shame it doesn't come quick hitch equipped but like you said Bill; it's based on a NA tractor of a time when they wern't all too common.

However, the wheels and tyres and the cab detail make this a great model all the same. Not really a place for it in my collection but I'm sure many collectors will want this beauty. 8)

• 3 weeks later...

It is somewhat rare to have 3-points on any tractor over 300 HP.  You will find 3-points on the smaller HP 4WDs, but typically not on the larger machines that pull big air seeders, etc..

Bill

In nz i havent seen a drawbar machine over 300hp4wd, mate has a new 9330 with 3point hitch and pto,