jdc's New Office.

jdc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks a nice tractor John ;) The farm where my Dad works have ordered six of them :o Four with basic gearbox and front weights and Dad and his mate are having front links + PTO and the posh gearbox for potato work ;) ;) all six will come home on tall row-crops (480/80R42 I think ??? ??? )

Looks a nice tractor John ;) The farm where my Dad works have ordered six of them :o Four with basic gearbox and front weights and Dad and his mate are having front links + PTO and the posh gearbox for potato work ;) ;) all six will come home on tall row-crops (480/80R42 I think ??? ??? )

will they keep them on rows all year round then paul???? or do they have normal rims spare for them?

will they keep them on rows all year round then paul???? or do they have normal rims spare for them?

Ohh yeah they will be the only wheels :o :o Dad pulls a five furrow Kverneland on tall row-crops ::) ::)

Ohh yeah they will be the only wheels :o :o Dad pulls a five furrow Kverneland on tall row-crops ::) ::)

Must be 'boys land'  ;D

:D :D :D - I'll bring the wet and dry then Graeme... we'll get a good finish on that bonnet  ;D:D :D

I've put the wide wheels back on the Renault for you Graeme - and put some No Smoking signs up  ;D as for you Mr. F, Frankie should be sprayed to match your baler.  ;D

Flip me John there are more toys in there than an Ann Summers party!!! You say you spent an afternoon learning it. ... that'd take me days to find my way round all that!!! Looks a sturdy tractor though, I hopeit does you right. I know if it does you will see SNOB right as well, serviced, cleaned and looked after as well as the rest of Letham's gear. You'll have to let us know how she performs the various tasks.  :)

Thanks guys!

I had a bit of cultivating to do on setaside yesterday so had a play around with the headland management - brilliant! But it seems strange to do everything in the field with just one button.  ;D

• 3 months later...

John, what is gone wrong - on here at 11am :D :D

Slightly wet there eh, ploughing rather deep too :D :D

I think you need to get the 35 out there :D :D

SQC Inspection today (Yawn) paperwork and wasted day  ;D

Ploughing at 9" set depth, but coming out about 11" after plough wheel sinks  ;D

Bloomin' wet, Bill!

It can't be wet John, the sun is shining! :D That's what we were told during the summer. Nice pics all the same, how much have/had you to do?

Only 19 acres left to do - at the moment.  :D

real nice tractor john! would take me about a year to work the controls but :D how did she handle the wet ground today? ???:)

Went well in spite of having wide-ish tyres on, but the really wet bits, nothing would make a decent job.  :)

Raw looking country.What will you do too it next John?.

Leave until end of Feb, early March to get a frost mould (and dry out hopefully  ;D) and then Spring Barley