Heath Superchaser

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking good, starbrush has been on with making one of these for the past 18 months, still not finished, a very complex thing to make, looking forward to seen yours finished

I have to try get it done by friday if i can as im goin on hol next week, they are very awkward to make with all the moving bits

Ooow this could be a probably will be a great model!! Brass, eh? Wish I could find the time to play with bras. .. er. . . brass.  :) Definatley the right way to do things. 8)

mmmmm......bra's.......i mean me too, must buy some brass and a solder iron and have a go  :P

Ooow this could be a probably will be a great model!! Brass, eh? Wish I could find the time to play with bras. .. er. . . brass.  :) Definatley the right way to do things. 8)

Bras eeeerrrrr brass is def the way to go much more fun, but can be very stubborn at times too ha ha  ;D

WOW  :o :o I'm excited already MB Trac.

She certainly looks the business and it's only part done.

I just need the two claas 3400's now...... It's ok, i dont like money.....  :D :D

is that one of those big bale pick up trailers???? cant say i am up to date on stuff like this, certainly looks good so far

Sean, have a look at the video mate.

This is the real thing.

post-705-132638866934_thumb.jpg

it is what i thought it was then, saw a vid about something very similar a while back on here, ,gona make a nice addition to the fleet jez thats for sure

It will amte and i am really excited about it, in no rush as you can imagine,

Baling fleet will be 2 x 7930's with 3400 but hopefully be able to convert one at least into a 3200 to make normal quadrant bales. Possibly put the other one on an 8530.

Busy times buddy!!!

It will amte and i am really excited about it, in no rush as you can imagine,

Baling fleet will be 2 x 7930's with 3400 but hopefully be able to convert one at least into a 3200 to make normal quadrant bales. Possibly put the other one on an 8530.

Busy times buddy!!!

Latest Pics

post-93-132638867171_thumb.jpg

post-93-132638867176_thumb.jpg

hey mate hows it goin i havent spoken to you  since the waterford model show nice work by the way :D :D ;) PM me with price

rather than posting up for someone to PM you with a price, can you, and ALL MEMBERS, please PM the member instead about sales etc., keeps the place tidy ;) ;)