Spalding 5th October 2008

Udimore

wow thanks for the pics  :-*

Was there any new model announcements from the manufacturers

i.e RC2 UH etc  :)

nope.....it was a pretty quiet day to be honest :-\, no new stuff there that we dont know of to be honest, there was a rumour the new MF prototype was there but i didnt see it

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is the gent Mr Poole!! Hello Mr Poole!! Some nice buildings on his table again, no doubt Marky will show us some more of that later. Udi's stand looks good as well. Nice pics Ben  :)

Were these taken early on?

There is the gent Mr Poole!! Hello Mr Poole!! Some nice buildings on his table again, no doubt Marky will show us some more of that later. Udi's stand looks good as well. Nice pics Ben  :)

Were these taken early on?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed him  while talking to Steve and Karen.........  :'( :'(

i wasnt able to arrange everything in such short notice to get there. but if i get the date for the April show, i'll be booking a weekend closeby so i can drop in.. Got to get my hands on one of those Siku Ford Spalding show tractors ;) and what better way than to collect them in person  :D. 2 bad my girlfriend wont let me go unless we made it a long weekend away >:( less to spend on new models :P

ok smarty pants

thats unusal as most seem to have one appear like the blue mc's or the golding siku last time out

I did price up the golden 9530 from agritechnika, £630, is too much.

I also asked about the gunmetal 9630 on duals but had to hold myself back. he was asking almost £1000 for it.

I neeeeeeeeeeearly bought a Vervalet self propelled spreader from Martyn but had to stop myself again

I did price up the golden 9530 from agritechnika, £630, is too much.

I also asked about the gunmetal 9630 on duals but had to hold myself back. he was asking almost £1000 for it.

I neeeeeeeeeeearly bought a Vervalet self propelled spreader from Martyn but had to stop myself again

well if all goes to plan for the next show i will be there on press day, so a few may fall my way if lucky ;)

Just a quick summary from me.

It was another good show, and considering the apparent reduction in people through the door this time, I still managed to chat to several new guys on the forum and hopefully get a few new guys signed up too.

Big thanks to my sister of course for doing us cakes again...and if you like she will provide some for toytrac also  ;)

Many thanks to Graham for providing a fantastic building once again, I think it made the layout the best yet (pictures coming very soon) and as always recieved excellent feedback from all the kids and "some" adults! It was pleasing to hear so many go "Woahhhh" when they saw it! The raffle was popular and prizes have all now been claimed.

Thanks to PDC, Jez, Barry, Steve and Dave Purdue for donating models for the layout. Was nice to see the County's working hard combined with the Deeres and a nice unimog sitting in the yard!

Thanks to Mark for taking the pictures! I think he just about covered everything!

I'm already looking forward to the next show where I hope to have some new FTF models on show, and of course, the layout, cakes and raffle! Ben will have a sandwich board next time to go around the stalls and sell tickets!  :D

I will finish by thanking all of you who stopped by and said hello, good to get plenty of feedback and hope it continues next time!

Dad and I will be down at toytrac so hope to see more of you there!

Many thanks

Andy

no worries, anything to sell them!!, was only 50 sold when i left?, did you sell any more? ???

what were the winning numbers, i've not seen them yet, curious to know where the prizes went :-\ :-\