Spalding 5th October 2008

Udimore

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FTF will still be there as always, so I hope as many as possible can come and support us.

We will be hosting our regular model farm display, and invite any member to bring their models to put on the display

Bi-annual raffle where one of Grahams excellent farm buildings is the first prize

Free cakes and biscuits, for those who have been before, you know how good they are!  ;)

It's always a good day and a fantastic show.

I think it would be slightly Nigel  :D

There most certainly cannot be many who have maintained the record. I think I have attended each one from the start of the century. For FTF, it will be the third attendance.

I would love to go if I could get someone to look after the dogs, but it is 150 miles each way and I would not be able to stop overnight

So I guess it is Toytrac for me.  I am DEFINITELY going to be there even if I have to bring the dogs.

I could help Mandy  ;) ;) ;):o :o :o::) ::):-*

I will be heading over....

Hopefully riding my bike to try and limit how much i spend by the amount I can carry. Course I could jsut buy it, then send it down to toytrac with steve and karen....  :D :D

I am after a JCB Telehandler 530-70 form Joal and possibly an Agartoy KV plough fingers crossed

just finished the building for the ftf raffle that andy was talking about , i think they have had a building in the raffle since they have been doing the stand at spalding it will not be to everbodys taste but i am sure the proceeds of the raffle will go someway to keeping this forum going as i enjoy the ftf very much anyway here is pics your feedback is always appreciated graham ps thanks to udimore and steve for getting the building to spalding

DSCF3358.jpg

DSCF3361.jpg

DSCF3362.jpg

DSCF3363.jpg

DSCF3365.jpg

the tractor and the combine just there to show scale