mjb1 xmas sheds

MJB1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i may yet have to put something in the corners to give it a bit of strength as i'm not planning to put them on a base.

unfortunately this is the only thickness i've got so maynot be as strong as i'd like but only time will tell. If these work out ok then i might start some of my own rather than use theirs ! :)

i may yet have to put something in the corners to give it a bit of strength as i'm not planning to put them on a base.

unfortunately this is the only thickness i've got so maynot be as strong as i'd like but only time will tell. If these work out ok then i might start some of my own rather than use theirs ! :)

I used a bit of "Quadrant" in the ones I built for fp jnr. They are free standing and still intact, some are about 8 years old now.

go down b+q and get some 6ish mm triangle and put them in the corners 

should do the trick ;)

mark them out and run it through a saw like yours Mark? ??? ??? ??? ???

just got a lolly stick to get the spacings then used a saw . I have used this method before when making sheds from left over laminate flooring & it looked ok but i had a band saw then so this was a bit more time consuming.

go down b+q and get some 6ish mm triangle and put them in the corners

should do the trick ;)

tempted to get some at focus this morning but at ?6.75p for a six ft length it was a bit too pricey,so will use some 15x15mm from the leftovers from the consevatory it ain't going to look pretty but i doubt the kids will notice ;):)

That's what I was thinking Ben... Looks good doesn't it !? I feel guilty nicking someones ideas but I guess that's how we all learn really ;)

yep, i used Smurfs ideas for starting my skeleton barn!...and those boxes, well theres another story!  ;) ;) :D :D :D