uh massey 135

1/32collector

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

well got mine today and hell what a model it looks amazing . but it has floors steering isn't great . linkage looks good but thats it. will take a trailer if you make a pin. its just a plinth model really  ;)

very similar to the 35x then mate, steerings sortable on that, just tighten the screws up on the front axel and the point they come out of the chassis block below the stewering wheel ,does make a difference, but they loosen off when they keep getting turned

very similar to the 35x then mate, steerings sortable on that, just tighten the screws up on the front axel and the point they come out of the chassis block below the stewering wheel ,does make a difference, but they loosen off when they keep getting turned

i haven't got a 35x yet to have a look. but i will get the screw driver out and have a better look at the steering. i might do a rate and review on it as well. but on the whole i do like it. 8)

yeah the britains ones fit with very little effort mate, the chassis near as the same as the 35x and i fitted britains ones to my 135 convo i did with the duncan cab

were they plastic or the white metal ones sean as i'm thinking of doing one , but i thought i would get metal ones  as its a metal model , also thought about the front axle going on a britains ford  :-\