Classic Massey Magazine Autumn 2008

The Autumn 2008 issue of Classic Massey Magazine arrived this morning, looks like a good read. Items on grey and red, FE35's and MF35's, birth of the 135, the 1130 and lot's more. Oh! and on the model pages there's an article about some bloke called Mark Channel, who appears to have a fair collection of MF models, anybody ever heard of him?

Nice article about Lord Ferguson in the second issue of the new Massey magazine. I see it is only issue two but it has changed it name already. I did not intend subscribing to this one bit since they ceased Farm & horticultural collector and incorporated into Tractor and Machinery I had the option of selecting a magazine for the unexpired portion of my old subscription. Actually it looks a good magazine and I may even be tempted to take out a subscription.

PS I see Marky even let the editor have a ride on fanny

Lord Ferguson

Enjoyed the piece on your collection....in fact I would have loved to have seen more of the contents of the MF cabinet. Nice to see some brochures in there two....several that I didn't have myself: MF 500 Series Australian; MF 130 USA; MF 165/168 Australian and also the MF 277G (Uzel?).

Wouldn't it be great if someone did a book on brochures.....and I don't mean those dreadful efforts where one brochure is on one page. Really load it with 20+ brochure covers on one page.

Keep up the good work.

Mr Day

Lord Ferguson

Enjoyed the piece on your collection....in fact I would have loved to have seen more of the contents of the MF cabinet. Nice to see some brochures in there two....several that I didn't have myself: MF 500 Series Australian; MF 130 USA; MF 165/168 Australian and also the MF 277G (Uzel?).

Wouldn't it be great if someone did a book on brochures.....and I don't mean those dreadful efforts where one brochure is on one page. Really load it with 20+ brochure covers on one page.

Keep up the good work.

Mr Day

Thanks Rory... I've got some pics somewhere on here of my cabinet I think.  As for the brochure book idea... I'm liking that... I'm a real fan of sharing my collection with other like minded individuals... For me persoanlly, that's the point of having an archive of literatutre - I don't think I would even enjoy collecting if I couldn't share the pleasure with others  :-\

Lets do it then before I get old and grumpy and change my mind  :D :D :D

Where can we down load the pdf of your article marky... wouldnt know where to get this mag in nz not going to try either, just want to see you been famous, told you numpty of the day will make you famous

I'll send you a copy of the magazine Nick... I'm sure it would breech copyright if I sent you a scan of it  :-\