National Tractor Show... Peterborough 1st and 2nd November 08

Lord Ferguson

Heads up people.... the Tractor and Machinary Magazine National Tractor Show is on at the Peterborough Showground on November 1st and 2nd...

I'll be there covering the event with lots of pics for the 'stoppy backs' ...

If anyone is going it would be nice to meet up and say hello... I MAY even buy you a coffee  :o;D:D :D

Here is the link...

http://www.nationaltractorshow.co.uk/

2 Teas & Maryland cookies to the SCALEdown stand please Markie,....can't stand coffee. ;):)

Oh yes that reminds me .....

Mental note must sort bits for Nige & Cathy  :-[

Don't listen to his promises as he will always let you down  :-*:-*

so that will be 2 cold teas and a few soggey crumbs :D:-*

Heads up people.... the Tractor and Machinary Magazine National Tractor Show is on at the Peterborough Showground on November 1st and 2nd...

I'll be there covering the event with lots of pics for the 'stoppy backs' ...

If anyone is going it would be nice to meet up and say hello... I MAY even buy you a coffee  :o;D:D :D

Here is the link...

http://www.nationaltractorshow.co.uk/

can i get a lift! :D :D :D :D :D

Don't worry Jez i'm here  ;D ;D ;D:D  you see what we mean about him now just trying to save the rubber on his own tyres again and he thinks its gonna rain that day to so he doesn't want to wear out his wiper blades  ::) ::):D :D

I heard he drives backwards mate to try and stick other peoples rubber back on his tyres???  :D :D

:D :D :D :D There has been the odd time he's phoned the AA to to tow him home to save on fuel  ;D ;D ;D

by he you mean the orange boxes on the side of the motorway?

I heard he asked them to then put him through to his house? and then to marky's...........

thought there would be some pics on here by now :o i enjoyed looking round the show but it was very low on people visiting :o i got a couple of models and a few tools and spoke to a few traders i know but i dont know if i would bother next year :-\ it was great watching the grey fergi re build by the collage, took them 20 mins today, slower than normal :D