UH New Releases 2009

texas

is there anymore details about the straw blower will there be a number of them made for sale in shops or are they just at the show. how much are they number of them made etc

its mps range which is usally french only, but they do get over here, most main online sellers wil have them at a guess, 

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats crop tiger does look different i must say,what would that be used for in real life?? couldnt see anything about it on the claas site

Sean

The Claas Crop tiger I saw a write up in Classic tractor about them they are used in india where hte fields are like paddy fields and also they have small headers which they dont have to remove between small fields or parcels of land very interesting write up too.

what's that? did I read that right ? a ropa beet Harvester is coming ?

I would be in heaven for sure or is it just wishfull thinking ?

Come on enlighten me and relieve me from the agony of suspense.

i was wondering that when i didnt see it in the other topic thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi James,should be available end of October,begining of November € 54.90 for the Rubin € 32.90 for the Sirius and € 44.90 for the MF 1200 and grubber,or you will get them at Agritechnica,

Regards

Joe

Cheers Joe  :)