jd 965 combine

straw chopper or not  

69 members have voted

1. 1. straw chopper or not

• yes fit a chopper
    • no leave her without

:D :D, well i did see a ford on your farm, your seeing the light slowly but surly  :D, now i will have Marky on my back about this hole jd thing  :-[:D

a blue might slip in as a contractor, but thats all :D :D

cheers for that pete, glad it makes somebodyt feel happy :D :D

Looks great Sean i where thinking why do i don't see smething pop up from Sean but now i know you where bussy in a other section that i won't look in normaly :-[ got not enough time for it :-[

Looks great mate ;) (sorry lads that i won't always look at this section :-[)

Bloody hell Sean, that's belting mate  :o Looks bang on to me, you've every right to be very proud of that...   :)

shes not bad i guess, working on decals at the mo ready to get them printed, recon once they are on it will come together for me

Looks great Sean i where thinking why do i don't see smething pop up from Sean but now i know you where bussy in a other section that i won't look in normaly :-[ got not enough time for it :-[

Looks great mate ;) (sorry lads that i won't always look at this section :-[)

cheers johny, taking time but worth it

had 2 days of her to be honest, hard at work in the house ready for start of march, but she will be done for spalding, cab interior is all painted up nowjust glazing on the cab then , just a few dials ect to add, and the engine bay to build, blocks all here ready ,just air filters exhaust ect to make for that

Looks great Seany kins... very nice indeed.... you've put some effort into that mate... and it shows well in the (almost) finished article ;)

Go on Marky admit it you prefer the green ones - go on let it out slowly ;D

Great job Sean and looks spot on ;)