40 members have voted

1. 1. Large or small wheels

• Large
    • Small

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na dont like it peter burn it or send it to marky for proper disposal mate :D :D :D :D

thats pretty smart mate i must say, dont think i have ever seen a 4wd one, but sure i saw a brouchure for one on ebay a while back

Send it to Marky...Nhaaa i have burn it Sean  ::) ::):D

Cheers mate  ;)

post-1581-132638985821_thumb.jpg

we actually drove a Ford 6710 on the farm up to 2 years ago. great tractor.

i am missing a few small things on the model though.. the muffler should be straight on top if i am not mistaken (heck i had to smash it back in place a few times after collision with overhanging trees.. ) and i am not sure it was also available in 4wd (we had a 2wd and all the 6710's i have seen to date had 2wd..

It is not straight on this one and it is a 4 wd  ;)

i can see that  ;) and it is the only minor remark that i have of the excellent convo. Actually, now i am thinking of starting my own convo of a 6710. only small problem is that i want a 2wd and i believe the hood of the 7710(base model) is a bit longer and higher than that of the 6710

and yes, they were made in 4wd as i have now seen many pictures of such models.

It is not straight on this one and it is a 4 wd  ;)

i can see that  ;) and it is the only minor remark that i have of the excellent convo. Actually, now i am thinking of starting my own convo of a 6710. only small problem is that i want a 2wd and i believe the hood of the 7710(base model) is a bit longer and higher than that of the 6710

and yes, they were made in 4wd as i have now seen many pictures of such models.

Sound interesting mate,would be lovely to see her in 2 wd as well  :) :) ;)

You  must have wondered when I was going to find this and perv over your little tractor.....

I'M HERE!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lovely Pete, I hope there's something like this coming my way as a Christmas present or something.... ???

I love it, looks beautiful mate, another belter.... :-*

very nice britainsfan one of the nicest youve done yet :o;) ;)

Thanks mate  :)

I missed this little stunner! Again Pete, superb job. Probably one of your best to date I think too 8);)

Cheers buddy  :) well...do you think so mate  :)

You  must have wondered when I was going to find this and perv over your little tractor.....

I'M HERE!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lovely Pete, I hope there's something like this coming my way as a Christmas present or something.... ???

I love it, looks beautiful mate, another belter.... :-*

I seeeeeee you Simon,dont you dare perv her mate  >:(:D :D :D

Sorry Simon mate this one is Erik´s Christmas present i have allready got mine from him  :) :) ;)

Very nice red ones  :) :) :) yea yea yea i will come up with some pics i know  ;D ;D

Nice one Peter, look forward to the Deeres too Mate

Thanks Adam,i have working with the 4755 as well just waiting for the PMA stuff  ;)

Hmm let me think about that .............

nope not a green one maybe a Orange (Fiat) or a terra cotta one ;D NH/Fiatagri G240 (look at the pics off the 6170 from me and you wil know)

Hahaha i saw it  :) she is just waiting for you mate so go get her  :D :D

well done peter , nice looking tractor that , but being a 6710 I'd be putting the original smaller thinner Britain's wheels , those wheels make it look too big to be a 6710 .

the 6710 was never offered as a force 2 tractor as far as I'm aware

as for the tractor it's self for real , my opinion ?

basically the tractor was a heavy duty 6610 it was awful slow ,clumsy & underpowered. had enough work pulling itself around let alone being hitched up to something  :(

ideal ploughing tractor  lots of grip, but limited to a fast 3 furrow rev plough or slow going 4 furrow rev,a big tractor with a small appetite unfortunately  :(

here's the one i used to drive for a short while, as the oil pump gave up & a 7710 engine was fitted , that made it a totally different tractor & a joy to work with

1987 / 88 ish ?