Toytrac. Sunday 18th Oct, 2009

FB

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone receivd any paperwork on Toytrac? Or does Warner never send it?  Steve has confirmed I have a table but...

No you wont get any confirmation Sue..it had me worried the first time I went to Farmer Giles  ;)

Mind you some of us namely me forgot to fill out the forms and had to beg Steve for some tables  :D :D

No you wont get any confirmation Sue..it had me worried the first time I went to Farmer Giles  ;)

Mind you some of us namely me forgot to fill out the forms and had to beg Steve for some tables  :D :D

What a relief.  I am used to receiving passes and/or table number/location, but fancy you forgetting to fill in the forms!

Yeah yeah Davey boy  :-*:-*  Poor Stevey has just rung me from MF dealers ( Well I won't set foot in the place) requesting the business card number to pay for a load of MF's and yes he has your duals for demolition  ;) 

And as for me and the forms Sue  :-[:-[  Well my life is total chaos everything happens at 200mph...well around me whilst I stand still talking  :D :D

well i made it back from the mf dealers had loads of tractors in as well (all needing the fitters to them)

got some yellow yuk and some big yellow yuk and some red yukyuk :D :D :D :D :D

yes davey your is in there and its in a dealer box they dont do them in any other boxes  :P 

anybody traveling up from devon know if the A303 is the only way to go . just fancy a change of view when driving up.

Its the most direct route Nathan, and the quickest.  There are plenty of 'cross-country' routes if you want.  One would be to head towards Shepton Mallet and cut across or another keep on the A30 and head up.