The Aughton Valley Collection

cracking collection david im liking the blue shelf :)

Thanks ever so much John, appreciated mate. Delighted with that particular shelf, and the line up of 1884 and 1474 Countys I have amassed. Good to catch up with you on Sunday. I'll be photographing the rest of my blue collection when I get back from Zwolle. :) 

• Like 2

Thanks ever so much John, appreciated mate. Delighted with that particular shelf, and the line up of 1884 and 1474 Countys I have amassed. Good to catch up with you on Sunday. I'll be photographing the rest of my blue collection when I get back from Zwolle. :)

now there photos im looking foward to ;) with possibly a few more blues from zwolle O0 have a good un

• Like 1

Here's a run down of the models that came home with me fromthe LCN show. Starting with my MFM Farm Models Fiat Versatile 44-28 on duals.This model is based on the NFTS Versatile 935, and joins my other example on super singles. Superb models.

P1080293_zps8eefd142.jpg

P1080297_zps25f025ea.jpg

• Like 7

Top of my shopping list prior to attending Zwolle was this Mo Miniatur Steyr 8180 Turbo. It is a fabulous model even though it's the only Steyr in my collection after I sold off my previous Britains and ROS Steyr models. I'm going to be reviewing this for Model Farmer.

P1080284_zps430c001d.jpg 

• Like 6

The one blue model to come with me was this lovely Pieter Dijkstra Ford 7600 4wd based upon the standard Britains model.I'm a huge fan of Pieter's conversion work and have bought models off him ever since I started attending Zwolle.

P1080308_zpsa2ace036.jpg 

P1080310_zps83e97ef3.jpg

P1080311_zps14a5c361.jpg

• Like 8

Great additions David. The mfm fiats are a great work of art. I am really chuffed with mine. My case nfts should be with me tomorrow.

Everything you have bought in zwolle is really top notch. What did I tell you about selling parts of your collection mate? That steyr is going to look lonely in the cabinet all on its own!!!

• Like 2

Great additions David. The mfm fiats are a great work of art. I am really chuffed with mine. My case nfts should be with me tomorrow.

Everything you have bought in zwolle is really top notch. What did I tell you about selling parts of your collection mate? That steyr is going to look lonely in the cabinet all on its own!!!

Thanks ever so much Chris, absolutely chuffed to bits with models I brought back from Zwolle. Very pleased I now have a pair of MFM Fiat artics in my collection. The Steyr was at the top of my shopping list, it's a very sharp, and really well constructed model. I have plans to give it potentially more than one shelf partner next year. Watch this space! :) I still have no regrets about selling off the others, they were still too modern for my collection. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My first model purchases of 2015 towards my collection.

Lovely Ertl International 806. Great to see one of these in 1/32nd scale. Hope we see a few more variations based upon this model.

P1080334_zpsgvrbedfm.jpg 

Replicagri's very smart effort at miniaturising the Fiat 115-90

P1080338_zpsys4uqmcw.jpg

Another articulated tractor to join my collection is this Ertl White Fieldboss 4-175 which sits nicely alongside the higher detailed 4-210 NFTS tractor.

P1080335_zpssw6an98e.jpg

P1080336_zpskxntytwf.jpg

• Like 5