The Aughton Valley Collection

to much green mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: some impressive kit there ,your lucky to have as much room to put all those display cases  up/out like that

I'm going to be posting up what's currently sat in the "red shed" alongside these next. :) Thanks ever so much mate, really pleased with how my Deere collection has developed. I'm immensely greatful to my Mum and Dad for allowing me the room I have to display everything in the cabinets I have. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the models that came home with me from my fantastic trip up to Penrith and the Lakeland Show. Massive thank you to PDC, and Bazza for these.

MarGe Models County 1884.

P1070627_zps38e46107.jpg 

Fabulous PDC Farm Models Same Leopard 85. 2wd example on order aswell now! :)

P1070625_zps994f82dc.jpg

P1070624_zpsf9946509.jpg

PDC Farm Models Britains John Deere conversions. 2wd 3140,and 3350 early version.

P1070628_zps3dce3f2e.jpg

PDC Farm Models converted plastic Massey Ferguson 399. Fitted with front axle from an old Britains 595.

P1070622_zps6bd6c02f.jpg

• Like 4

Shelf five. Where my two plastic 399 tractors are located too.

Britains 2680 with duals, a childhood favourite! The first Britains tractor I can remember my Mum and Dad buying me when I was much younger. :)

P1070653_zps32d1cb40.jpg

PDC Farm Models 699 earlier Britains based conversion.

P1070654_zpseaa36af7.jpg

Paulali 690

P1070656_zps8d864d58.jpg

Universal Hobbies Massey Ferguson 240

P1070661_zps2d29ce04.jpg

• Like 2

now that's a better set of pics mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ,well till the last few of them blue bits, some serious moneys worth sat there

Thanks ever so much mate. Very pleased with how my "red shed" has evolved, all insured along with the rest of my collection. :) I've lots more plans for this part of my collection particularly within my favourite 3000 series collection. I'm also planning on adding some more of the Universal Hobbies general releases, 1080 variations, 2000 series, and 300 series, aswell some more older Britains and Ertl too. However custom conversions will continue to take priority. Lots of ideas! :)    

• Like 1