The Aughton Valley Collection

The IH Combine paired with the 1455XL & trailer is one nice set up David. Liking the 130 - 90 also. Must get me one of those.

Thanks ever so much Justin. Couldn't resist but put those models together. :) The 130-90 is a cracking model. It's to all intents and purposes identical to the 115-90 released earlier. My 115-90 is displayed with the weight block, whilst the 130-90 has the front linkage fitted. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a little photographic run down of my Spalding purchases, starting with my John Deere models.

PDC John Deere 4955 in David Leech's livery. 

P1090747_zpsddozaw5w.jpg

Schuco John Deere 4755.

P1090748_zpsumm4ibd3.jpg

MFM John Deere 4455.

P1090749_zpsojbippym.jpg

PDC John Deere 3650 in David Leech's livery.

P1090750_zpsi1qvpvfx.jpg

PDC John Deere 3050 4wd.

P1090751_zpsqabfisvv.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

Is it just the cage wheels that make it special David or is there more to it?

That's pretty much it Niels, just the cage wheels and nothing more. Zero "Wow" factor when the model is sat on it's own, but lined up with the other 5000 tractors I have....it fills a gap, and they look quite nice together. :) 

Thanks David for helping me decide I will not buy one. ;) . Cost 55 euros here. I paid € 19 for the original model. I know it's limited to 1.500 pieces but € 36 for a pair of cage wheels is a bit to much for me.

• Like 1

Thanks David for helping me decide I will not buy one. ;) . Cost 55 euros here. I paid € 19 for the original model. I know it's limited to 1.500 pieces but € 36 for a pair of cage wheels is a bit to much for me.

That's fair enough Niels. :) Main reason I bought mine was to sit with the other three, and to satisfy my fascination for having subtle variations of the same type of tractor lined up together. :) 

• 2 months later...