Tractors in different colours

Barry

3 hours ago, mrbritains said:
Maybe a strange or unusual view, but this is a red John Deere bought from a circus...

redJD.jpg

I worked for  recovery garage for a while and they had a JD 3350 in red, Peter Hardy made a conversion for me, I will see if I can find a photo as it is packed away at the moment 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, NIGEL FORD said:

Can't find the article where I mentioned this that I did 34 years ago, but found it again tonight: Hungarian TORPEDO  based on BRITAINS DX, hope to find the Elastolin based one soon, too?  Admin, feel free to move it if you like to the previous feature?

My DEUTZ DX based Hungarian Torpedo model tractor 1 32.JPG

My DEUTZ DX based Hungarian Torpedo model tractor nsf 1 32.JPG

nice conversion. Was Torpedo also produced in Hungary? Always thought it was Rijeka, Croatia and never knew there was a model by Elastolin. I could only find a 3D model of a 7506deutz_torpedo_7506_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_

2 minutes ago, New Hollander said:

nice conversion. Was Torpedo also produced in Hungary? Always thought it was Rijeka, Croatia and never knew there was a model by Elastolin. I could only find a 3D model of a 7506deutz_torpedo_7506_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_

The real deal at the World Ploughing Championships a couple of years ago TD 75-06

SAM_0422.JPG

SAM_0423.JPG

• Like 2