Tractors in different colours

Barry

52 minutes ago, New Hollander said:

I am a bit concerned about the turning circle. Seems like they bolted it straight to the Supersteer. I could see a 1/32 conversion coming :D

That was my thoughts on the steering. It has certainly started a few ideas turning in my head. 

That thing has absolutely no lock what so ever, There is a different video on Youtube, Which I tried to share but Facebook have moved the goal post's again so no one can share to groups, I took a couple of seen grab's, First is him steering left around the bend, Second is AFTER he has reversed back a bit to take a cut,??? but is practically still in the same position, And check out the strain on that front offside tyre,???

Regards

Joe.

Ford 8670 1.jpg

Ford 8670 2.jpg

I must admit, i don't really see the point of it myself. In their day the triple d would have been a tremendous tractor, but it was born out of necessity due to there not being anything with enough power and grip available from the manufacturers. But we've moved on a bit since then....

• Like 3

Social media sales gimic nothing more, and credit where it's due it's probably worked given how much people are talking about it and sharing it on the book of face etc......long term though I very much doubt those tractors will be staying together. Prepared to eat my hat though if someone buys it and finishes it off as a tandem tractor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Social media sales gimic nothing more, and credit where it's due it's probably worked given how much people are talking about it and sharing it on the book of face etc......long term though I very much doubt those tractors will be staying together. Prepared to eat my hat though if someone buys it and finishes it off as a tandem tractor.

It sure is David, it features on FARM=Connexion,

http://www.farm-connexion.com/

And Miniaturenforum nl, Might not be able to view this one,it's at the bottom.

https://www.miniaturenforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=27252#top

Regards

Joe.

37 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

It sure is David, it features on FARM=Connexion,

http://www.farm-connexion.com/

And Miniaturenforum nl, Might not be able to view this one,it's at the bottom.

https://www.miniaturenforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=27252#top

Regards

Joe.

.......Picked up in the states too by machinery guru Greg Peterson, A.K.A Machinery Pete. It's done some mileage across the social media world today.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, 844john said:

Not usually a big fan of different colours, but I quite like this one

87EC4219-C768-482D-9A0A-1C2A7238DF05.jpeg

It is rather nice John, great story behind it too which i've enjoyed being a part of this year. 1/32nd scale model coming later in the year from UH. I'll post more photos and details of the tractor in due course. This was it's first time out of the workshop about a month ago up at Leyburn prior to being publicly unveiled at the Great Yorkshire Show on Tuesday.

russ100_49 - Copy.jpg

russ100_93 - Copy.jpg

russ100_112 - Copy.jpg

russ100_186 - Copy.jpg

• Like 6