Tractors in different colours

Barry

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

That would look well paired with a SJ 7810.. 

Absolutely Justin, here's Russells display from the Great Yorkshire Show when the special edition T6.180 was publicly unveiled. The 7810 on the stand was originally supplied by Russells, and remains with its original owner. :) 

y2_6.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 844john said:

I do like that David, very reminiscent of the original silver jubilee’s, look forward to reading more about it

That's where the inspiration for the design came from as Russells sold quite a few 7810 Jubilees new, and a number of them still remain in active service on farms close to their depots. I'll post more about it a little later. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

That's where the inspiration for the design came from as Russells sold quite a few 7810 Jubilees new, and a number of them still remain in active service on farms close to their depots. I'll post more about it a little later. :)

Leyburn, does that mean Metcalfe Farm's own it,???

Regards

Joe.

23 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Leyburn, does that mean Metcalfe Farm's own it,???

Regards

Joe.

Russells also have a depot on the same site as Metcalfes Washfold Farm at Leyburn. 🙂 The tractor is likely to be for sale later in the year, and I really hope Metcalfes purchase it given it was conceived up there and kept up there until the Great Yorkshire Show.

15 minutes ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Russells also have a depot on the same site as Metcalfes Washfold Farm at Leyburn. 🙂 The tractor is likely to be for sale later in the year, and I really hope Metcalfes purchase it given it was conceived up there and kept up there until the Great Yorkshire Show.

Did wonder thank you David.

Regards

Joe.

• 2 months later...

Some say that Black painted tractors have come a bit of a trend of late, in both real and models but it has to be said im no fan of this 135 that's owned by the Black Sheep Brewery at Masham, North Yorkshire.... But saying that they don't brew a bad pint so maybe I shouldn't hold this discrepancy against them 😉 

FB_IMG_1632804002228.jpg

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

zac i am pretty sure that came from the nh dealer at south molton a few years back, remember seeing it sat outside with people taking pics of it, looked a bit wrong even then,but there was plenty of people looking so it worked .

Yes thats it Andrew Symons

When i saw it on Facebook i didnt think much of it but having seen it in person it looks quite smart, novelty would soon wear off though

31 minutes ago, Anderson Agri said:

Yes thats it Andrew Symons

When i saw it on Facebook i didnt think much of it but having seen it in person it looks quite smart, novelty would soon wear off though

I have a feeling it had a few more decals on it as well , thinking about it i may have posted a pic on here as well , prob lost in server swaps 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Brand new Deutz 8280 TTV for A&C Hobbs of Herefordshire in Blue,

Regards

Joe.

Deutz Green.jpg

Will keep my eyes open for this 👀

Edit……they’re in Hertfordshire, not Herefordshire 🤪

Edited by Barry
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

Since Deutz started spraying their tractors in different colours, mostly black, they seem to be selling a lot more of them.

depends  where you are i guess phil, loads of green ones around this way, good few black ones as well, have to say it suits the dark metalic blue as well 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I often wonder how many more Kubota tractors you would see if they got rid of the orange paintwork 

same as deutz i guess, round here orange kubotas are pretty common, know a farm in cornwall that sold all their jd’s and now run a good 10 of them,.seems to swap them in rotaion reasonable regularly so must be good,and cheap i guess good few around in singles as well .

• Like 1