Tractors in different colours

Barry

I say well done to MF, and to be honest when their stable mates are Valtra & Fendt who both produce tractors in many colours i'm not surprised they have jumped on the bandwagon. Even so I have seen very few different colour Fendts at the local dealers over 10 years so I don't expect MF to emulate Valtra any time soon in these parts.

3 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

I say well done to MF, and to be honest when their stable mates are Valtra & Fendt who both produce tractors in many colours i'm not surprised they have jumped on the bandwagon. Even so I have seen very few different colour Fendts at the local dealers over 10 years so I don't expect MF to emulate Valtra any time soon in these parts.

i dint know, massey are red and fendt s are green ,anything else just shouldn't be seen phil, call be traditionalist, but its like the combines, just dosent do it justice brand wise  

Well a few years ago I would have agreed with you sean, but everything changes. Certain colour changes look very good, like NH Blue Power colour. Black looks good on most brands, just like the 8S below which has finally surfaced, but in most case's the traditional colour has the edge.

To my surprise I must say that the white/grey cab on white body colour  Massey 8S looks nicer than the black cab on the black body 8S 225 tractor below. 

May be an image of text

Edited by phil phoenix

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...