Tractors in different colours

Barry

I wonder what the annual percentage is in the UK for tractors sold in "away" kits as opposed to the manufacturers standard colours?  Obviously all Valtras, which must be selling more machines every year now as theyve got excellent dealer coverage. I suspect it has increased every year since the turn of the millenium. Probably around 10% now, maybe more. Black MFs, Blue Power NHs now available on most models in their ranges, Grey & Black Claas, Red power and Black CASE's, Black Deutz, Black, blue, met Green, met Red Fendts...........theres loads doing it now.

19 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

I wonder what the annual percentage is in the UK for tractors sold in "away" kits as opposed to the manufacturers standard colours?  Obviously all Valtras, which must be selling more machines every year now as theyve got excellent dealer coverage. I suspect it has increased every year since the turn of the millenium. Probably around 10% now, maybe more. Black MFs, Blue Power NHs now available on most models in their ranges, Grey & Black Claas, Red power and Black CASE's, Black Deutz, Black, blue, met Green, met Red Fendts...........theres loads doing it now.

And providing scope for the model manufacturers to bring out limited editions 😁 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, robbo said:

Latest addition to the Cheshire Police armoury 

FB_IMG_1677703928441.jpg

I Think they need a highly trained ex pursuit office to drive that thing mike , just to be sure it's used to its max safely 👍🏻😆😆😆😆😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

I Think they need a highly trained ex pursuit office to drive that thing mike , just to be sure it's used to its max safely 👍🏻😆😆😆😆😆

And a 1/32 version to go with the others that I have

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robbo said:

Yet another badge engineered tractor made at the Same factory in Treviglio, a Case Compact this time

Case Same.jpg

These are not Case but WACO tractors. Found a piece of text I wrote about them 20 years ago on another site:

WACO was an Austrian tractor builder. Waco is the marketing name of the former Warchalowski tractor company from Vienna. Warchalowski was an important engine builder. Some other manufacturers such as Lindner also used Warchalowski diesel engines. I don't know how long they built tractors by themselves but after the production stopped they became importers of Case IH tractors. Don't know exactly why it was that those Waco tractors came to the market but I think the reason was that they lost the importership of Case IH or that Case IH started selling small Steyr 900 series tractors under their own name (don't know if the Case IH C-series was sold in Austria). WACO tractors purchased from SAME. In fact, the WACO tractors are SAME Argon tractors.
Four models were marketed between 1990 and 2000
Waco Compact Junior 1248 48HP
Waco Compact Junior 1258 58HP
Waco Compact Junior 1268 68HP
Waco Compact Junior 1370 70HP

• Like 1