Massey boys Farming pictures 2009 !UPDATED!

Massey Boy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures. Never seen a Mascar baler in Britain, how did it get here?

Thanks  :)

Well there used to be a couple of Mascar dealers in Britain but Mascar leaft a couple of years ago my boss was one of the dealers he has 2 of them ;)

nice pictures cerin (spelleing??) Nice ride you have there, good old donks them same,s hard to beat on a hill... Any raeson why the bales are so slopy? i know my baler has Huge issues when i have bales looking like that. Do they rot out been that lose?

Seeing as you asked, Nik I thought I would do some marking for you. It appears the spelling of young Cerins name isn't the problem... ..  :D :D :D

Nice photo's and good to be seeing what you are getting up to Cerin. Targo is due a set of tyres by the looks of it! Can't say I have ever heard of a Mascar baler to be honest.

How do the Mascar balers compare to other balers?

We think there very good balers for the size and cost  ;)

My boss did race against a brand new John Deere 578 baler and the Mascar killed it basically :o

The only problem is getting parts for them ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice pictures Cerin  :)

That Grimme's a baby though. our neighbour has the 4 row self propelled model although it is currently dead after hitting something hard in the ground and bending the web frame and share frame, about £10,000 of damage :o :o 

Nice pictures Cerin  :)

That Grimme's a baby though. our neighbour has the 4 row self propelled model although it is currently dead after hitting something hard in the ground and bending the web frame and share frame, about £10,000 of damage :o :o

Cheers Gav

Yeah sounds expensive, the farms one they went and looked at before they got this one had 8 what worked for 1 month of the year harvesting 2800 acres!

Thats a big concern! Worst bit for our neighbour is that as there aren't many about all major parts are built to order so they have about 7-10 days to wait before it is up and running again. The trailed harvester is working overtime trying to keep up with outgoing loads at present

Thats a big concern! Worst bit for our neighbour is that as there aren't many about all major parts are built to order so they have about 7-10 days to wait before it is up and running again. The trailed harvester is working overtime trying to keep up with outgoing loads at present

Yeah sounds annoying, if this one breaks down theres 4 trailered ones to do its job so there not that worryed  :D