MF 698T 4wd

Looks great Markus! I prefere the Ros wheels mate  ;):)

thanks, not yer prefered make i know  :D

Nice job mate :) :) was the donor tractor the one that came in the post sat ???

yeah didn't come up too bad did it mark  :)

Yep, 100% agreed, ROS 34in rears look the best by far. Not over won on the fronts though, not sure why. I thinks it's the tyres, too tall on the rims it looks. Have you seen MDFords exhausts in the classifieds? ;)

thanks tris, i know what you mean about the fronts , but the ROS fronts are the same size in diameter , also the fact the ros insides are all frame & very little tyre & look ok from the oustide view & awfull from the inside view :(

yes have seen them , look good don't they  :)

Buy one then! :D

You going to put a farm on display at Toytrac then? Come on drive it will be ace with these 600's on show. 8):)

nah but will bring them up for the ftf table & if mark has an exhaust with him i may just buy one  ;)

Bloody topping Marcus.... ;D

Keep going and you'll have the whole set... ;);D

only if i don't have to keep bidding against you for cabs & floorpans :D :D

Very impressive conversions Marcus and a great line up of 600 series tractors, they all look fantastic. :)

:o :o nice line up!!!

thanks chaps

thought you'd be drooling johny :D :D

best bit about it is that as conversions go they're quite simple to do, which suits me fine  :D:)

only if i don't have to keep bidding against you for cabs & floorpans :D :D

thanks chaps

thought you'd be drooling johny :D :D

best bit about it is that as conversions go they're quite simple to do, which suits me fine  :D:)

Yeah i did how did you know that mate ???:P

nah but will bring them up for the ftf table & if mark has an exhaust with him i may just buy one  ;)

Wuss! :D Would be nice to see that spud farm again. . . . Oh well, never mind. Sure they'll be something else worth looking at seeing as you don't care. Damn one hit wonders :(

Come on girls, who'd like to see a farm display by MJB1 at Toytrac?

he doesnt know that hes assisiting with half the ftf stand tris, well not yet, cant do it all myself this year can i :D :D :D think he might be doing the famr and me the fileds

wot you gona call the farm sean laural and hardys farm or little and large home stead :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• 6 years later...