Manu S kits - Emmanuel Simonin Miniatures

Simon

Question

Emmanuel was kind enough to send me over his kit listing this week after my mate Pete sent me his address.

Not sure if this is up here somewhere else but thought I'd scan this in for others to see what's available.

They're very comprehensive kits.... nice options to choose from too...

For me, when I can scrape the cash together... 7250, long mudgards, standard wheels, front weights... lovely ;);D

His trailers look pretty smart too.... not my thing but credit where credit's due  ;):)

post-1414-132639053745_thumb.jpg

post-1414-132639053761_thumb.jpg

24 answers to this question

I've still got one of his 1455XL half done!  :D Never got round to finishing it after the Wagenhof's came out!

I'd like one of those 7250's too  :P

always been tempted by that case ih 1455, looks pretty simple to do kit wise, how easy is he to order via??? e-mails ect

Yep, all i did was email him, he sent me a price and i sent him the euro's, it arrived 4 days later :)

I wonder how he gets away with out having a licence and selling them. Especially with Wagenhof being right royally f****d over. I dont think I would dare sell any case international stuff.

PS if you know if anyone has a Wagenhof I want to buy one. cos they are gonna be really hard to come by one day

I really don't know all about licensing, but he does not sell finished models of a Case tractor... he sells resin parts which, if you were so inclined, you could assemble and paint to look like a Case tractor.... :-\

Ordering looks a piece of cake.... we had a rally of emails where we stretched international relations to breaking point through my rusty and slightly inaccurate French and his actually really quite good English... :-[ It is as simple as Barry says, he included an order form with the pages he sent me but it could just as easily be done via email....

I really don't know all about licensing, but he does not sell finished models of a Case tractor... he sells resin parts which, if you were so inclined, you could assemble and paint to look like a Case tractor.... :-\

Ordering looks a piece of cake.... we had a rally of emails where we stretched international relations to breaking point through my rusty and slightly inaccurate French and his actually really quite good English... :-[ It is as simple as Barry says, he included an order form with the pages he sent me but it could just as easily be done via email....

Mr.Simonen is very nice to deal with and He's kits are outstanding lads  :);)

i think from memory they are one in the same, sure looks like it, maybe a few bits thicker on the resin one than the origonal as its got forms for the window fitting ,at a guess i would say they may well have coppied the ertl one for basic shaoe than added the extras they wanted to that

i think from memory they are one in the same, sure looks like it, maybe a few bits thicker on the resin one than the origonal as its got forms for the window fitting ,at a guess i would say they may well have coppied the ertl one for basic shaoe than added the extras they wanted to that

they sound alright. thanks sean  :)

very nice looking stuff wonder how they get the license to produce that IH stuff...CaseIH/NH is pretty tight fisted in the States about license..... ???

Think we covered that earlier on old man, I think we decided he doesn't have one and that's why he doesn't sell completed models, not sure that he even supplies the decals with them... :-\  ?

Think we covered that earlier on old man, I think we decided he doesn't have one and that's why he doesn't sell completed models, not sure that he even supplies the decals with them... :-\  ?

Oh my bad went and saw those remarks nice "International 1455" though

I believe t is the decals that are subject to licence as they replicate trade marks/badges which are copyright.  Ferrari refused the Ferrari Collectors Club the right to use their logo on their club magazine (it is a big model club) unless they paid over £50,000 for the licence!  Needless to say the club could not afford it.

The  RAF copyrighted the RAF roundel a few years ago which has caused a lot of grief for model military plane collectors

Do you call Lamborghinis Hurlimanns and vice versa?  ;)

Going Waaaaaaaaay off topic, but ................

Lots of Lambos and Hurlimans being sold in Ireland at the moment, and very few Deutz.

Deutz apparently have a new Marketing Manager who thinks the dumb Paddys will pay an extra €5,000 for green paintwork.

I believe his P45 is being prepared, and he will shortly be returning to Blighty with his tail between his legs.

Going Waaaaaaaaay off topic, but ................

Lots of Lambos and Hurlimans being sold in Ireland at the moment, and very few Deutz.

Deutz apparently have a new Marketing Manager who thinks the dumb Paddys will pay an extra €5,000 for green paintwork.

I believe his P45 is being prepared, and he will shortly be returning to Blighty with his tail between his legs.

Suits them though as they are trying to get rid of the red ones over here.

Some differences between the Lambo and Hurlimann and Deutz though in terms of hydraulics.