My Model Builds - Past and Present.

B O R

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stopped selling them yes,what do you,s think of the new valtra axle for the deeres.there is a bit of work involved and a new bellhousing has to be made but im cutting down on the JD,s anyway,there making crazy money to buy and now the T has gone things are not so handy.

ive one last JD that im experimenting with at min...it was a wreck and i got it free so im going to make myself a 2140 or 2650...so far ive cut the engine/bonnet 3 different ways and the extra work involved over the 6 cylinder models is huge,so ill be slowly doing it bit by bit as ive always fancied a 4 cylinder JD model

ive just finished this for myself....a customer bought my 7480 so i had to replace it with something so i decided on a 6490 dynashift on rowcrops,the sprayer will be along as soon as i get time to get it done

post-1779-132639232658_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639232663_thumb.jpg

6490 again..........ive been wanting a tractor on rowcrops now for some time and finally got to it....tractor has GPS fitted and has the option of the flared mudguards,this was an option when new on this tractor

post-1779-132639232667_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639232673_thumb.jpg

last pic now for now of the 6490 to i get the sprayer done............now that this lot has been sorted out im getting to work on a one off forager for a customer,a NEW HOLLAND 900,not a common forager in UK and thats why ill only be doing one as i would nt want one for myself......but theres plenty of UK foragers in the planning stages at min

post-1779-132639232677_thumb.jpg

well,ive a plan in mind for the sprayer...theres nothing available on market i like so ill be modifying something big enough for the tractor and maybe make a front box to fit the weight block for holding the sray packets etc

• 3 weeks later...

Archived