My Model Builds - Past and Present.

B O R

4x JOHN DEERE 1314/1315 models have now been completed and awaiting decals, 1 is available to buy from the batch...  

Ive now started my next project which is 4x MASCHIO  rotavators, again 1 is available to buy in a 120 inch  size

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2 July 2016 at 11:32 PM, B O R said:

4x JOHN DEERE 1314/1315 models have now been completed and awaiting decals, 1 is available to buy from the batch...  

Ive now started my next project which is 4x MASCHIO  rotavators, again 1 is available to buy in a 120 inch  size

Any photos Brian? I allways enjoy seeing your work. 

thanks James, just thought id post the completed pictures up to share although I find the forum is now a lot quieter regarding scratchbuilding, facebook seems to be the leader at the minute for this type of thing, I don't have nearly as much time to model build as I used to have so it suits me well that things have slowed down somewhat in 1/32 land.. Not easy fitting everything in life in and model building requires so much time that I'm still working very late at night on things like this....

I know what you mean about Facebook, I've just posted a build on there today and had a post reach of 2000 people which is like half the total forum members viewing a topic within a few hours. So its understandable why its busier. Still prefer the forum though, much easier to access archives, after a couple of weeks a post on Facebook might as well not exist. I'm in quite the opposite situation at the moment with all the time I could need to model build after finishing college, still great to see your churning out builds though even with abit less time on your hands

Outstanding work again Brian, there must be a big number of hours gone into that lot. thank you for posting up the photos.  Did you ever get a Facebook page set up for your model building?  

Thanks Mark and Martin, a huge amount of hours and late nights yes... I have a facebook page for my models, its a closed group named VALLEY MODELS.......

thanks Charlie, a lot of research before I begin and a lot of patience and hours along the way I think is the recipe...there are of course really difficult stages during most model builds which can be frustrating but where theres a will theres a way

• 5 weeks later...

I'm considering building a very limited batch of NEW HOLLAND 2305/2405 forager models, anyone interested get in touch now as ill be making a decision soon, such a model will entail a huge amount of custom made parts and etchings

On 18/8/2016 at 9:13 PM, B O R said:

I'm considering building a very limited batch of NEW HOLLAND 2305/2405 forager models, anyone interested get in touch now as ill be making a decision soon, such a model will entail a huge amount of custom made parts and etchings

I hate it when you do this!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

The NEW HOLLAND 2305/2405 models will be going ahead it seems, so anyone interested please get in touch as there will only be 1x batch made and etched parts are now being planned for the build.....

Ah yes I remember that one Paul, I really didn't want to give that one back... I had thought 2 or 3 times during building the pick up that I should take all measurements of it for the future and stupidly I didn't do it... now its right backto scratch but luckily there are still around a dozen of these machines still working within 45 mins of me,some closer......

Archived