Marky's Gaff... the Saturday before the big event !

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o :o No way  :o :o

I know from you past comments about all the politics in Histon ..I bet that has caused uproar  :D

Histon Barry....its in Over (Swaversey).....Histon is about 7 miles away....

mmmm lap dancing club... :P :P :P :P

Oh Sean, I thought you were my friend!  >:(

I shall NOT oversleep as I have a dog to get to the kennels on the way

Never mind I will cuddle Barry (Udimore) instead (if he turns up). ;D  Don't forget Barry I have a little something that you would like me to bring!  :D

I'll be there there Sue knattering away to fellow weirdos  :D :D

And of course looking forward to my pressie  :-*

Oh Sean, I thought you were my friend!  >:(

I shall NOT oversleep as I have a dog to get to the kennels on the way

Never mind I will cuddle Barry (Udimore) instead (if he turns up). ;D  Don't forget Barry I have a little something that you would like me to bring!  :D

sorry sue, but being out done by them wasnt the best of things to do was it :D :D :D :D i am your friend mind so dont worry

it does for the truly dedicated follower of tractors :D :D :D :D

now where is the alarm clock ;) ;)

hmmm reading the post above & looking at the profile pic & name gives a somewhat contradictory impression  :D :D :D

Well.... as promised... first a group photo...

JDC and TT had not arrived by then.... so sadly are missing from the group piccy  :'(

DSC_6738.jpg

The ladies stood and chatted.....

DSC_6736.jpg

While some of the lads did some tractor driving (and Aunty Sue as well on Frankie)..

Addy had a tinker on Mavis...

DSC_6729.jpg

Here is our Nick playing with the loader... bucket on... bucket off... bucket on.. bucket off.... bucket on... you get the idea  :D :D

DSC_6725.jpg

DSC_6727.jpg

I didn't get many shots really... I was too busy making drinks and being the 'hostess with the mostest'  :D :D

Addy, Nick and Addy's Dad did the pallet stacking challenge....

DSC_6732.jpg

DSC_6735.jpg

and these are the only other two pics I got  :-[

DSC_6731.jpg

DSC_6728.jpg

It was good to get these John Deere lovers  on something a little more respectable  :P:D :D

Anyway... thanks for coming along guys and gals... see you al tomorow for even more fun  ;D:-*

LDV... yep...  :-[ - but please don't shout it too loud ... as for the Canter.... that's my fave vehicle of the fleet that Paul... light.. turns on a sixpence... carrys lots of weight too....

If I had to drive one it would be that one I reckon - I take it you are not a fan Mr C ???

LDV... yep...  :-[ - but please don't shout it too loud ... as for the Canter.... that's my fave vehicle of the fleet that Paul... light.. turns on a sixpence... carrys lots of weight too....

If I had to drive one it would be that one I reckon - I take it you are not a fan Mr C ???

No it's not that I just hope you didn't chop the Atego in for the Canter ::) ::)

No we still have the Atego Paul... that was down the alley way.... where you usually park  :) - Mind you... I'd have the canter over that any day I reckon.... much better with a good load on it - the Atego is so heavy to start with really  :-\

not many pics, guess the masseys broke down after a little use :D;D jokeing aside it looks like you had a good time, see you all tomorro ;)

:D :D :D>:( - we had a great time... it's nice to have time for a good old chin-wag really.  See you tomorrow indeedy Mike - I'm not going to sleep much tonight I don't think  :-[:D :D

No we still have the Atego Paul... that was down the alley way.... where you usually park  :) - Mind you... I'd have the canter over that any day I reckon.... much better with a good load on it - the Atego is so heavy to start with really  :-\

You can't beat getting a coffee for free and having your own parking space ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the cups of tea and the bikkies, Mark.  I really enjoyed driving Frankie - now there is a real lady!

Great start to a lovely weekend!

My pleasure Sue... thanks for taking the time to come over... it was good to see you... and I'm glad to see you are home safe and sound too  :)