Griffiths 10 ton silage

Is that the way the rams run on the real machine??

Not critising just asking, nice build

No Ricky rams are a bit wrong really should be in the middle of the body and a tad further forward on chassis but your limited to the postioning when using the orginal rc2 chassis.

Thanks for every ones commments really makes it worthwhile hearing eveyones comments.

Will do my next with 5mm smaller sides but my siku spfh swings the chute over the top fine,probably a tad too tall for a trailed forager.

Having done a fair bit of scratchbuilding with this model I'm learning and feeling confident to do a full scratch build soon.

No Ricky rams are a bit wrong really should be in the middle of the body and a tad further forward on chassis but your limited to the postioning when using the orginal rc2 chassis.

Thanks for every ones commments really makes it worthwhile hearing eveyones comments.

Will do my next with 5mm smaller sides but my siku spfh swings the chute over the top fine,probably a tad too tall for a trailed forager.

Having done a fair bit of scratchbuilding with this model I'm learning and feeling confident to do a full scratch build soon.

Good Good keep her lit!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...