UH 1/43 MF590 (French Version)

Andy

Sweeeet... I'm getting it now... PAVT wheeled French builot 4wd hey... good choice as well... any more details Andy.. like when it's available  ???

They've shot themselves in the foot a bit there mind you... 4wd is longer wheelbase and different bonnet to the 2wd... could possibly get a 575 out of it as well I guess... I think they were pretty much the same all bar the engine  :-\

Sweeeet... I'm getting it now... PAVT wheeled French builot 4wd hey... good choice as well... any more details Andy.. like when it's available  ???

They've shot themselves in the foot a bit there mind you... 4wd is longer wheelbase and different bonnet to the 2wd... could possibly get a 575 out of it as well I guess... I think they were pretty much the same all bar the engine  :-\

No more details at this stage Mark. Just appeared in the latest news pile at FTF HQ. I should say a press release will follow shortly

Oh dear - and there I have been telling myself not to buy UH stuff and stick with Britains.........if that comes out in 1/32 it would have to be very expensive for me not to want one  ::)

how is the bonnet different to the 2wd i see they have got the wider bits right by the front wheels right mark?

how is the bonnet different to the 2wd i see they have got the wider bits right by the front wheels right mark?

It's got an extra piece of casting in front of the engine Paul.. so the bonnet is longer and the side panels are fatter to keep the same 'look and feel'

That is also sporting a Type 2 front axle... remember the old dinner plate front axle of the early 590 4wds  :o:D :D

Rather the 2wd coventry version

i wonder if we will see a coventry version in 2wd and 4wd

going by UH past probebly be in 1/43 then 1/16 if we see 1/32 at all  :'(

but you dont get many 1/43 tractors to that scale as good as thet detail

so hats off to UH again ;) ;)

It's got an extra piece of casting in front of the engine Paul.. so the bonnet is longer and the side panels are fatter to keep the same 'look and feel'

That is also sporting a Type 2 front axle... remember the old dinner plate front axle of the early 590 4wds 

remember the dinner plate axle yes ,but still lost on the bonnet