The Weather in General

Udimore

What is being billed as the storm of the Century has just started to blow up here. Due to last until Tuesday.

Two extremely Low Pressure storms coming in one behind t'other.

I've been pulling everything light into the garage all day - or weighting it down with concrete blocks.

Fingers crossed  :-\

What is being billed as the storm of the Century has just started to blow up here. Due to last until Tuesday.

Two extremely Low Pressure storms coming in one behind t'other.

I've been pulling everything light into the garage all day - or weighting it down with concrete blocks.

Fingers crossed  :-\

Just been out and put the garden furniture in the shed, took a few things in, sounds serious when you put it like that!

I don't think the storm was as bad as predicted but its starting to rain again here now :(

Was watching sky news whilst I was having my lunch(4 hours ahead here) and they were saying that on the south

coast and cornwall it reach force 11 which is hurricane force with 107mph gusts. is supposed to pick up again around lunchtime.

Grand day here now - looks like the river could burst its banks though  :o

According to official sources Ireland has escaped :)

Grief... we'd better grab the sandbags quickly then ;D

Weather... I hate the stuff... I am soooooooooooooo bloomin' cold... had to dig out the thermals again ::)

really hammering it down here, very very strong winds, but so far no damage to anything of mine, mates shed is in the neighbours 2 doors down now :D :D and the torpoint ferrys and bridge have been closed on and off all day due to light then heavy then light winds,