The Weather in General

Udimore

Sorry Will... missed this post.. one on the A1M just after the Hatfield tunnel.. one on the slip off to the A505 and a real beauty on the 505 just before the new tunnel going from Hitchen to Royston..... an 80mph slide good an proper.. I was with Amanda.. and she went a little white  :D :D :D

So did I come to that  :D :D

Ah I know, so near to where CJ works in the summer. :);) ;)

Sorry Will... missed this post.. one on the A1M just after the Hatfield tunnel.. one on the slip off to the A505 and a real beauty on the 505 just before the new tunnel going from Hitchen to Royston..... an 80mph slide good an proper.. I was with Amanda.. and she went a little white  :D :D :D

So did I come to that  :D :D

you mean Baldock to royston ;) ;) ::) (and sounds like where we pulled out behind that guy in the BMW who thought we were cops as he slowed down! :D :D :D :D)

yep Will, near where CJ had his summer job ;)

well so far for a supposidly wet bank holiday, we havnt seen one drop of rain, bet he hotels are loving the met office after there predictions of a wet one, wonder how many people called of the holidays

same here Sean, few spots yesterday, but not even worth mentioning....although i did :D, looks to be another sunny day today! ;D

Well the weather in Baku has been very changable of late. since sunday we have had a couple days of rain, 2 sunny days and a it has been windy on top of that as well yesterday has been the warmest day all week at 21 degrees it has been back down to around 10 degrees on a couple of days. Today is no different, about 15 degrees and very overcast. Where has the sun gone :'(

It started of wet with showers in Wiltshire this a.m (4am) and kept raining up the M4 towards Reading. Hopped down to the M3 and it stopped. Now parked up just outside Margate, Kent and it is bright, warm and glorious here :)

Had a lightening show last night like you wouldn't believe. Wipers couldn't clear the rain quick enough. Sure was amazing. Today, very fresh. Looks like a hot one with much less humidity. The mower is going later on so hope it stays like this :)