The Weather in General

Udimore

So hot yesterday nearly needed AC in th house. I had difficulty sleeping last night .... but I'm sure this heat wave won't last for long. Was exactly like this 2 years ago though for almost a month.

So hot yesterday nearly needed AC in th house. I had difficulty sleeping last night .... but I'm sure this heat wave won't last for long. Was exactly like this 2 years ago though for almost a month.

It was and the crops burnt in and we had only very average yields - I hate to say this we could do with some rain to help with grain fill and boost grass - well at least not till the weekend and most will be done with hay ;)

Loughborough must have missed the boat. Was overcast for the majority of yesterday with the sun only breaking through in the evening. It was however extremely muggy, with an infestation of flying ants! This morning it is hazy with more potential for sun!

Looks like another day of rain and dark clouds here in the states. (New York) Sure enough when it comes time to harvest wheat all we get is rain.  :D Maybe by next week we can see some sun.\

Ah so you've got blasted with the storm I am about to get mate? The amount of rain here has been unbelievable this year, yes all of the crops are getting enough water, but the rain has done quite a number on the crops as it is.  :-\

Poured down all morning..went along to a new rally at Clatt between Alford and Rhynie but didn't even go into the the field since it was so so wet. On FTF now and its brightening up.

East Sussex................Hot as the Sahara Desert here today, very humid too. Went onto Tesco's in daylight, came out a quarter of an hour later, almost pitch black outside, raining and starting to thunder. The rain hasn't cooled anything, just made it more humid.  8)