The Weather in General

Udimore

Heavy rain overnight again and floods on the usual places on the back country roads from Drumoak to dyce but non as deep as in the past few weeks. Around 7.5 degrees and dry but quite a chill in the wind at Dyce by the airport.

Raining hard now in Gloucestershire

We're set for a deluge this weekend, Chris. It was showering around us as of about 1pm today but it has set in over us now. Heavy rain, rising water and low cloud. Not much light left now and the logs are getting wet so I don't think the end of the day is far away!

We're set for a deluge this weekend, Chris. It was showering around us as of about 1pm today but it has set in over us now. Heavy rain, rising water and low cloud. Not much light left now and the logs are getting wet so I don't think the end of the day is far away!

My day ended at 2pm when I ran out of fuel for the saw & it started tipping :( . Yes no more sawing for a few days at least..