The Weather in General

Udimore

After an icey start on the road this morning over to Helmsley the weather has begun to thaw over here today with much of the compacted ice in our yard at work beginning to give a little bit, temperature has been around 3 to 4 degrees for the most part. But judging by the way some of the locals were buying essentials today in the store it would appear they don't think it's going to last.

Another inch or snow in Drumoak overnight. Temperatures are on the up was as high as plus 3.5 degrees in the way in and water was running down on Anderson Drive on one of the hills I nearly got stuck on last Wednesday. I wish it would go the novelty factor is now well past.

county dublin man yous boys are all the same from down the country dublin is only a city it is a county aswell you know >:(

;D ;D  Touched a raw nerve have I ;) . I know exactly what you mean but seems odd as you are only approx 15 miles from the centre I would have thought.

serious wind here today just hope we dont get that snow there on about

No sign of the snow yet - serious wind chill though today.

;D ;D  Touched a raw nerve have I ;) . I know exactly what you mean but seems odd as you are only approx 15 miles from the centre I would have thought.

No sign of the snow yet - serious wind chill though today.

20 miles to be exact live two mile from meath border in garristown

Well today in Minto ,Manitoba Canada. we have near a foot of snow on the ground thats been here since Dec 1st with chance of another 2" tonight as for temps It is ranging from -14 to - 23 and with wind chill it is close to -40oc and could get lower i think it hit -47 last night where my girlfriend lives :( . Well I got to go just getting ready to drive to a hockey game. Have fun in the warm :) Catch ya later.

Regards Robert

cold and dry here in dublin hard frost last night more of the same tonight

Any sign of the snow last night - had about 1-1.5cm last night in the south of the city. Very slippy walking in this morning.

Fed up of this weather now!